Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying a good GB1 account

Discussion on Buying a good GB1 account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying a good GB1 account

I'm looking to buy a good gb1 account with decent amount of lf4s all drones
lvl 10 pet or above with lvl 3 kami.

Post with account specs. and price
Old 10/18/2014, 14:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Add me on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Good Cf eu account 150 PSC
01/26/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
What I want : - RP Weapons Obv - I don't care rank - Account not blocked in page web - Account with first infos. I have 150 PSC offline. (From Spain) My skype : grgorio.machote MM or you go first. Don't try to scamm me with fake MMs, I'll not go first with 150 PSC and you know. So don't waste your time. I'll see offers, I'll not buy the first acc that you post. MM must have 50+ Mediations.
01/03/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Skype : gregorio.machote I want full info(first email, first password, Transaction IDs) No one can scamm me :) (Remember it) I don't need VVIP, I want RP weapons, I wont acc that worth 10 Euro. I need one for 60 Minimum.
Buying some good do account!
12/18/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
I would like, the account your selling has: Lasers: 5-10 lf4, full lf3 Shields: 31 bo2 shields Drones: 9-10 iris (8 iris + apis) Motors: 15 G3N-7900 4-10 drone models (havoc, hercules) PP: +21 pp (II Bounty hunter) Ship: 1 nice ship/model (aegis, spectrum, sentinel...) Lvl: 16+ Some x3, x4, rsb would be nice too.
11/18/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Im buying CF eu acc that worth 150 PSC. I bought one before, and this noob recovered his account. So I'll need Full info, Don't try to scamm me, I can know if the Transaction ID is correct or no. I can check First password and Email. I want only one acc that worth 150 PSC, I wont 50 PSC accs or 25 or 70, I want 150. Dont post if you haven't account. We'll use Middleman, or you must go first. Skype : gregorio.machote (I've scammed one time, Im not silly, dont try to scamm me.)
[Buying] Buying: Very good LoL Account
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Topic. Please post your offerings via private message/ or in this thread. I'm trading only with middleman. I pay with: Paysafecard, e*g. Edit: Ich spreche auch Deutsch.