Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead Frontier 118 ugau ga $500 obo

Discussion on Dead Frontier 118 ugau ga $500 obo within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dead Frontier 118 ugau ga $500 obo

Selling this account, looking for $500 USD.
Includes a renamed UGAU (most powerful weapon in the game with unlimited ammo, value of $450) and 10G ghost ammo (value of $200). There is 15k rounds left over of 12.7mm Ghost Ammo from when I switched it to 10G.
The UGAU and the titanium blades are renamed. The titanium blades ave a very good rename, if you wish to sell them, you should get above market price. The ugau rename goes well with the account name.
Also includes a level 50 engineer with a vintorez (clean) and a rx-2 with 24 agility, and 2 level 45 non production accounts.
Approximate net worth not including ugau or ghost ammo is 75m or 9240c based on current market price
Approximate net worth including ugau and ghost ammo is 37240c or just shy of $900 usd.
Please contact me on skype donewithdf
I will be using ************* for the final transaction due to their middleman services here

bump

bump

Tags
dead frontier, sell account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S>GAU 19's from Dead Frontier
02/16/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2 GAU-19s on Dead Frontier. PM me offers. Also willing to sell 10k credits as well for cheap. Bump, still selling.
[Selling] Dead Frontier's GAU-19
09/20/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
It is the one without unlimited ammo. Looking to sell it for a reasonable price. Please post and PM me offer. Thanks.
[Dead Frontier] Buy cheap credits for dead frontier - FAST, RELIABLE, CHEAP
09/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi fellow Dead Frontier player, Looking forward to buying dead frontier credits? Need ghost ammo, in game cash, or new weapons? If you need credits I have still a lot of credits to sale. Prices: My prices are up to 35% cheaper than the prices of the the ingame Credits Shop To see Euro and USD prices, please check the link below
Looking for Dead Frontier
10/07/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am looking for a dead frontier account it neas to be a realy hight lvl account and for that i give 1) lvl 16 league of legends no lefts 1 skin jaximus eu nordic 2) lvl 30 leagueof legends 18 skins 43 champions eu west !! 3) steam account not banned !!!!! gta 4 and left4dead2 gta 4 was played just in single bekuz i have too low pc . well for that account i want a realy rare account good weapons MAIL me if intersted !!! Bump
><<>REQ:Dead Frontier<>><
09/12/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey, hab jetzt eine Weile lang in Forum durchgeguckt und irgendwie interessiert sich keiner so für das Game... :/ Vielleicht gibt es hier ein paar die Hacks oder Bots dafür haben ? könnte auch VIP sein, wäre kein Problem... Grüße Kiffer