Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit account store[CHEAP]

Discussion on Darkorbit account store[CHEAP] within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Arrow Darkorbit account store[CHEAP]

#1 Account:
Global Europe2
Drones:10 Drones level 16 (apis rebuilt) 5 havoc 3 hercules
Drone Formations:Moth, Hearth, Barrier, Crab
Lasers: A lot of Lf3`s ,15 Lf4 all Level 2-4
Shields:43 Bo2`s (10 of them level 2 and 3)
Pilot Points:34/55 (PVP SKILLED)
2Hangars : One with goliath(spectrum and sentinel) One with Vengeange(lightning)
Pet:Has a lot of protocols/kamikaze 3 collector 3 and other things
Beta opened
1 Million ammo (150k x4)
Price: 25-30 euro

#2 Account:
Global Europe2
Drones:9 Drones level 16 (apis rebuilt and 79 keys for zeus event ready) 11 havoc and 1 hercules
Lasers:59 Lf3s 13 Lf4 level 0
Shields: 47 Bo2`s level 0
Pilot points 24/50 (fat lasers yes)
3Hangars : One with goliath ( all designs for 250 k uri Plus SATURN) one with leonov and one with Vengange
Pet: colector 3 kamikaze 3 repair 3
30 K uri
Kappa is 80/120 opened
700 k ammo (500 k sab lol, 150k x3 , 25 k x3 and 34 k x4)
Price 30 euro
If you would like to buy one of them (or both) pm me with your skype and i can show you pictures and even screenshare of the accounts.
Old 10/11/2014, 19:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
1st Account is mine and i got scammed from a guy called SebastianMatei.., i gave him first
and i never got the money and this guy in this post MagicalDwarf is speaking to me on skyPe asking me to make a fake trade with him to increase his TBM.....
I advice any of you to trade with a middle man with him otherwise do it and take the risks.

and here is the link to the 1st account offered for selling by me .... :

and if anyone would like to be sure about i have all the proof needed .., just contact me before dealing with that scammer or make you deal with a trusted middle man.

and if anyone would like to be sure about i have all the proof needed .., just contact me before dealing with that scammer or make you deal with a trusted middle man.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2014, 19:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
thank *** i read this post first , i was gonna buy this account from that guy.... thanks very much mate and sorry for you loss
Old 10/11/2014, 20:23   #4

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by -»Łεğeηd★ŖΞV«- View Post
1st Account is mine and i got scammed from a guy called SebastianMatei.., i gave him first
and i never got the money and this guy in this post MagicalDwarf is speaking to me on skyPe asking me to make a fake trade with him to increase his TBM.....
I advice any of you to trade with a middle man with him otherwise do it and take the risks.

and here is the link to the 1st account offered for selling by me .... :

What the **** are you talking about ??? Who are u i have not stolen any account from you i dont even know you, if i would of stole acc from you i would of gotten -1 tbm from you i havent never traded with u, i bought this account from matei sebastian and also...you have 1/0/1 why dafuq are u talking?? I have not ever scammed and also my -1 tbm will shortly be removed because it was a misunderstadning. # SPAM