Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Drakensang Online Warrior lvl45 Heredur

Discussion on Drakensang Online Warrior lvl45 Heredur within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Drakensang Online Warrior lvl45 Heredur

strong endgame dragonknight, ~25.000 cot, equip with polished gems, almost complete uniques in equip. pm me for details. no offers below 150€.

starker endgame drachenkrieger, ~25.000 cots, equip mit polierten diamanten, fast komplett mit uniques ausgerüstet. pm für details. nichts unter 150€.
Old 04/07/2014, 00:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Im buying an account in the game Drakensang for a low price or accepting one for free the account has to have lvl 45 and has to be a dragonknight and has to be on the server Heredur thats it i dont care about the items or the pvp rank msg me with offers or text me on skype name:edijs5551

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Drakensang Online Account(Heredur)
07/20/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 16 Replies
Selling drakensang heredur server account: Hunter lv 40 at q3 (Gems are already in the equipment) And 2 more noob character (a lv 24 mage with fairy and a lv 18 DK, these doesn't affects the cost of the hunter, they are for free) Payment Method with PayPal or Paysafecard. (If you pay with Paysafe you'll pay a bigger amount of money, like 5$/€ like if you buy other 2 characters too.. If you pay with PayPal it's regular stabilished price..) PM me For more info!
BUY ACCOUNT DRAKENSANG ONLINE DK LEVEL 45 SERVER HEREDUR
08/03/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
As the title suggests, I buy Drakensang Online game account on server heredur, dk level 45 warrior. Some aspect of your proposal. Payment by paypal fair price
[Trading] Account Drakensang online Archer (Heredur)
03/12/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
I trade my account of drakensang for war or mage in server heredur..only good character.. http://imageshack.com/a/img845/9866/o318.jpg Up Up
[Buying] Drakensang Warrior LVL40 Heredur
11/23/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, WTB cheap (or for free) DK lvl40 or higher. Doesn't need to be that good. Just good enough to solo Temple Sector is fine.
[Selling] Drakensang Online Acc Server Heredur lvl 45
11/11/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
Verkaufe aus Zeitgründen meinen Drakensang Online ACC Drachenkriegerin ...lvl 45 auf dem Server Heredur..ein Waldläufer lvl 28 und ein magier lvl 40 kann mit übernommen werden Der DK hat die Zwischenwelten 1+2+3+4 ist angefangen und Zwischenwelt 6 Map 1 und 2 sind fertig Preis 250 Euro per Paypal http://i.epvpimg.com/EIRJg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/kMUWf.jpg