Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ONE MONTH OF DARK ORBIT PREMIUM! (REDUCED PRICE)

Discussion on ONE MONTH OF DARK ORBIT PREMIUM! (REDUCED PRICE) within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ONE MONTH OF DARK ORBIT PREMIUM! (REDUCED PRICE)

Hello i have an unwanted £5 PSC which i can buy a month premium with!

So i shall sell this PSC for 3 euro in PAYPAL!

How the transaction will work!

================================================== ========
1. You transfer the 3 euro into my paypal account
(YOU CAN GET A MM TO DO THE NEXT PARTS FOR YOU. PROVIDED YOU PAY EXTRA COSTS MM must be in UK)
2. I (Or MM) Logs into your DarkOrbit account and places the order of one month premium (some one in the UK must do this due to if the code is used elsewhere the PIN will be locked and unusable)
3. You log back in and enjoy your month premium

A few safety Procedures (if i am doing step two)

1. Use Skype's screenshare option so you can watch everything i do.
2. Have a webpage open with your username and password entered but not logged in so that if i click anything i don't need too (Hanger, clan ect) you can extremely quickly log in (which will also log me out)
3. Use a different password than you usually use so you can change it back to what it was before so that i don't know them anymore.
=============================================
=AVAILABLE ON ANY SERVER THAT ACCEPTS PAYSAFECARD=
=============================================

Add Me On Skype If you are interested!

EDIT: I am going FIRST unless we use a MM OR You have 100 Positive black market points