Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEAFIGHT GLOBAL EUROPE 2 INT4

Discussion on SEAFIGHT GLOBAL EUROPE 2 INT4 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SEAFIGHT GLOBAL EUROPE 2 INT4

SHIP FOR SALE ON GLOBAL EUROPE 2

1.200.000.000 EXPERIENCE POINTS
1.100.000.000 ELITE POINTS

52 TALENTS

10 ELITE DECKS UPGRADED WITH CRYSTALS + EBONY DECK + IVORY DECK

LEVEL 5 REPAIR CARPENTER

BEST PET - JOTNAR

SILVER COIN RANK

FORECASTLE - ADAMANTINE HULL LEVEL 5
- CANNON LOADER LEVEL 6
- REINFORCED HULL LEVEL 5

TOPCASTLE - MANUAL OF NAVAL TACTICS LEVEL 4
- ASTROLABE LEVEL 6
- GUNPOWDER FLASK LEVEL 5
- CARPENTRY LEVEL 5

AFTCASTLE - STERNPOST LEVEL 5
- CANNON STORAGE LEVEL 5
- TELESCOPE LEVEL 2
- IRON HARPOONS LEVEL 2

VOODOOCASTLE - VOODOO MIRAGE LEVEL 5
- VOODOO BUNDELING LEVEL 5
- FORTIFIED AMULET GEMS LEVEL 1

CANNONS - FULL ADMIRAL, FULL 60 POUNDERS LEVEL 5, FULL ELITE REPAIR + 50 VOODOO CANNONS

PRICE - AROUND 150 EURO , CONTACT ON SKYPE AT kpt.terror
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2014, 14:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherianides1 View Post
How many threads you will make ? noone will buy your ship stop scam people
I don't want to defend anybody,but this is a trading forum section.A accusation(real or fake) without any proofs is awarded with a Warning.If you have anything against him,make a ticket to the support please.
Old 01/29/2014, 16:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00VeNoM00 View Post
I don't want to defend anybody,but this is a trading forum section.A accusation(real or fake) without any proofs is awarded with a Warning.If you have anything against him,make a ticket to the support please.
I dont want to defend the guy that said that, but i get scammed by this guy so please don't defend him
Old 01/29/2014, 17:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattaplan View Post
I dont want to defend the guy that said that, but i get scammed by this guy so please don't defend him
Sure u got scammed....a 4 posts kid without trades.Very nice!I trust terrorise.
Old 01/29/2014, 20:43   #5

who the F are you guys?!!!!

@cherianides1 who the f are you man? i know i spoke with you somewhat like a year ago, wanted to buy some ships from you but after discussing a bit with you i decided not to trust you ( by purely PERSONAL reasons, i dont know why, maybe i just didnt liked your way of speaking or something, and i decided i won't buy from you) but that was it, i didn't make any accusations on epvp, didnt called u a scammer on skype, didn't try to ruin your reputation or anything like that.. i don't understand your behaviour at all!!!
you wanna get back into re-selling, and you considerate me a competition or what?...
if you wanna get back into re-selling seafight ships, then get back into it and leave me the fck alone...

@rattaplan who the hell are you man???...you joined this forum like 2 months ago, got 5 total posts and you started to accuse me about scamming you...you some kind of clone acc of cherianides1 or some friend of him that sustains his cause so he won't look bad or crazy???...

what the fck is going on here?! i don't get it anymore...

FYI - this ship is the last one i got and i'm out of this business, out of epvp out of everything, i just make so many threads and i got it for sale for so long just for the simple reason that i won't negociate the price on it too much since it's the ship i built from 0, starting it 4 years ago and spending lots of cash on it...the buyer of the ship will see the past transactions and will consider me crazy for spending that much, but that's it...

@00VeNoM00 thank you man, i don't know what the hell is going on here, but something doesn't smell good...

and cherianides1, if you say i scammed someone, why the fck doesnt the person who got scammed come here and bring out some proofs about it? why you have to shout about it so much without having any proofs??
the person who got "scammed" ain't got enought ***** to come up front and do it or IT DOESN'T EXIST and it's only your immagination?!
Old 01/29/2014, 21:10   #6

Currency Total
EUR (Primary) €470.34 EUR
GBP £630.51 GBP
USD $982.05 USD

That's my paypal balance

And i still do not understand where is the problem that i do not request for a black market trade when i'm selling...i still don't get your frustration about me having 0 TBM's ... where is the problem? i cannot sell anything if i do not open a trade here in epvp or if i don't have any TBM points? what's your frustration???
Old 01/29/2014, 22:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I can guarantee successfull trades even without the black market option to open a trade, use a middleman or trade for elite gold...
In orders to avoid scams i follow my instincts, i never ask a potential buyer what is his name on epvp to check his TBM points or join date, not a paranoid like you.
The only announcements i make with the ship/s i have for sale are made on this forum, so 100% the members are only from here and not from other places.
Ok you say that members only from here from epvp. But where is some saying that you are trusted?If you here like you say about 3 years and half!and you have no comments at all What should i think about you man?This epvp and if you want to be a sucsefull trader you must folow rulles

Quote:
I could ask you the same thing you asked me, to name a person with 10 TBM's or more, you couldn't either, im sure about it, usually the persons who have a high value of TBM's are only sellers...and considering that, they don't really buy things...
Look my deals there you will find persons with more than 10 tbms lol

Quote:
And if i want to make a reputation, which i already have, i'm not obligated to follow the rules, i can just count on my instincts and people's good behaviour & common sense...that's it...i don't need black market trades, middlemans or anything like that.
WTF??About what reputation you can talk? In you threads there is no post ,even there is a post its only that you scamed someone ,than thread disappear and you open new.Also 0 tbm You are have no trust So "No name"

Quote:
EDIT: And as far as i remember cherianides1, back in the days when you were re-selling accounts too, or only selling, i remember you and some of your friends back in the days that you posted some cracked bots, programs and so on, that were full of viruses, keyloggers or rats from darc comet...so...if i was you, i wouldn't open my mouth without knowing who am i speaking to first
What the bullshit??All ships that i sell is from my friends also all sucesful tread,so wtf you are talking?And you describe tha way how you take new ships?Maybe admins should compare the ip from you and from "zero acc with troyan" ?

Quote:
Also, you say EPVP cannot take in consideration skype conversations/screenshots and so on because they can be faked, so why you offer as "proof" something that can be easly faked??? Just to blure and ruin my image some more???
Read rules i am tired to explain you . Haha the converation about 5 page i think .So i need very love you to fake this conversation

Quote:
I strongly suggest you to stop instigating people to not trust me or not to make any trades with me and i also strongly suggest you to stop affecting my image in front of the rest of the users.
Please take all your proofs and shuv them right up your ass and leave me alone or speak with some epvp admin, show them your proofs and if they consider you are right, ban me please, without asking for my opinion.

Untill then, you've been reported for instigations against me, against my image, against everything i've tried to build on this forum in the last 3 years and a half.
blablabla
So i tired So i think you should stop to show off. Everybody hope uderstand who are you.If not ,make deal with him and you will sure that i was right
All the best to everyone ,this my last post in this thread,sorry admins if somewhere violate the rules.
Old 01/30/2014, 00:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
And now stop this ********* spam everytime over and over again in the topic's of this guy, I am not a Moderator but if I was you both had 1 infraction because where 2 have a fight 2 did atleast something wrong so stop it both.