Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling AQWorlds Alpha/Beta/Founder Account [UNIQUE MODERATOR ONLY WEAPON]

Discussion on Selling AQWorlds Alpha/Beta/Founder Account [UNIQUE MODERATOR ONLY WEAPON] within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling AQWorlds Alpha/Beta/Founder Account [UNIQUE MODERATOR ONLY WEAPON]

Selling my Alpha/Beta/Founder account REDACTED it has a massive variety of incredibly rare items and achievements and currently has 120 Backpack Space, 70 Bank Space, 1598 AC and 553,908 Gold. I have an inventory full of lot of very rare and old items as well as many AC items so be sure to check it out for yourself but, some of the items that people were most jealous of back when I played was the Alpha Pirate, Beta Berserker, Starsword, Yulgar's Berry Mug, Dark Wolf (First Non-Mem Pet), and many 08's-09's rares. I also have a massive collection of guns at one point I owned every gun in the game but, I know I have missed a lot by now (every now and then I did get on getting some of the new ones though).

However, I have something that I can guarantee has never been offered to be sold with any account ever before and will be 100% unique for whoever buys the account. I own the J6's Shotgun that was given to me by J6 after I helped Artix fix a bug that allowed players to appear to be using the J6's Shotgun when they equipped the Warp Force Heavy Gun. After notifying them of the glitch I asked if I could keep the item since it was so cool, Artix got J6 to log in and he ended up giving me the J6's Shotgun moderator only weapon as a token of gratitude. If you google "moderator only weapons aqw" and you go to the AQWorldsWiki link you will see it mentions me and how I got it, and if you youtube "J6's Shotgun" the first video was some fanboy who found my character page 4 years ago, lol.

If you have any questions about the account, just leave a post. I am more than willing to log on to my account to show off the items and prove I own it. I already have an offer for $60 but, I know very well I can get a lot more for it as it is the only account every put up to sell with a moderator only item on it. So let the bidding commence.

Edit: Since I can't directly post links if you go to REDACTED I have supplied two pieces of proof/ownership if anything else is needed to prove it is me/I own the account let me know and I can certainly comply.

2nd Edit: I have removed any direct mention of the name of the account for security reasons so my new proof can be found at t i n y u r l dot /AQWProof but, if you want to know 100% I have the items I claim I do, or just want further proof just reply to me and I will PM you my character page/proof of ownership and you can see it there for yourself.
Old 07/22/2021, 02:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still selling?