Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAP] darkorbit newbie acc in GE and GE4

Discussion on [CHEAP] darkorbit newbie acc in GE and GE4 within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAP] darkorbit newbie acc in GE and GE4

selling one newbie acc that is in servers ge and ge4

add in skype margus.nightcore if you want to see it

price is 3eur paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diablo 3 Account for a newbie(cheap)
08/12/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an account around $15 (10€) preferably with no characters/gold, and not a russian one.I have never played this game, so I pretty much don't know anything about it but i wanna start playing soon.I'm paying first since I'm new to this forum.Guess it's gonna be trough paypal, but i got some credit on steam too, so I could gift a game instead as payment(slightly prefer this way)Waiting for your PMs
[Selling] Darkorbit global eur 3 newbie acc
12/23/2011 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
Global europa 3 Veng lvl 13 1 iris and 7 flax (iris with 4 upgrades) 12 lf3 22 A03 shields 10 6900 speeds 5 7300 speeds advanced jump cpu with +- 500 jump cr +- 1500 mines 20k x4
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE