Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends for Seafight Account

Discussion on League of Legends for Seafight Account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
League of Legends for Seafight Account

As title says,I wish to trade a League of Legends Europe North-East level 30 account in Silver II division at 5v5,with a full ap rune page and other with armor penetration+armor+magic rests and like 16-17 champs unlocked for a seafight account on a Global Europe server or on UK server.Leave offers below! Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Seafight [B] League of Legends EuW 30
12/02/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Servus, Ich suche hier einen Seafight Account Level, Elvl sind relativ. bietet mir einfach mal was an. Ich biete dafür einen League of Legends EuW Level 30 Account an. Der account ist nichts besonderes, er hat full Runes paar Champs keine Skins. Und einen Steam Account mit Counter Strike Global Offensiv. Bietet mir einfach mal was an.
[WTT] League Of Legends EU-NEa for Seafight acc
08/25/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello ! I want to trade my league of legends account, leveled 30, with ranked games, currently being on GOLD V league. I have got all stuff necesarily in order to play ranked/draft games. I have got 3 skins- Glaive Warrior Pantheon, Riot Girl Tristana , Unchained Alistar . I want to receive a decent seafight account, in order to play in one of Europe servers. You can contact me on skype : iustinouatu
[Trading] My Acc Seafight for rp to my acount on league of legends
08/22/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Seafight Account Level 20 on Global Europe 3 104'474'305 xp 90'529'783 ep nivel 19 Castle: Cannon loader Level 5