Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

facebook account several games autrorank great tablet games

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
facebook account several games autrorank great tablet games

i have spent 2500 bucks all togherther on these 5 games i am open to offers on a buyout this account is perfect for phone or tablet users gamers you can play nonstop on galaxy legion autoranking forever and check into the others when your timer is up
this is mainly a galaxy legion account does have castle age zombie slayer and lots and mafa wars this account ahs roughly 2 years of everyday use
zombie is 1839 and is 30-50 percent to the leaderboard in everyfield but kills
galaxy legion is 1425 and has a base with about 400bucks in value that gives you 99% of resources once or twice a week depending on how you run the full legion which has 40/47/50 members autorank for constant gameplay 88k att on tuesday 57kart 37k min 41kres this is the main thing on the account worth buying you will never ever have to wait to rank hunting npcs for more details if you play the game im me
castle age 325 3150 total points 1k friends
mafia wars i didn't like its level 500 has several buildings a ton of points good fight skills and 500 mafia points i pretty much slow leveled that one logged in to do buildings and veronicas deal fight attack is 432k
legacy of thousand suns level 629 excellent duel beatdown 11.900 att points up good health and def tons of special gs suits including the scholar seriuos which is best for beatdown leveling
please note mafia wars although the most popular is probably the worst out of this stuff and i have bad duel skills for castle age but is already a great guild duel in progress have spent maybe 100bucks in favor points has 77 generals i spent about 6months only doing missions on that one level 18zav/18ther 14 sahar but hes got all the crystals for 20 in him already got him like 12 levels ago anyways i have dabbled in other games but not much

Tags
castle age, galaxy legion, legacy ot thousand suns, tablet games, zombie slayer

« [SELL] Acc global 1 (int1) | [SELLING]SELLING SCRIPTS »