Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade TOP accounts

Discussion on Want to trade TOP accounts within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade TOP accounts

I have three UFE account that I am looking to trade for other accounts. No server specifically. Just message on Skype: znhuZuhnz

WE ONLY USE TRUSTED MM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 2 LOL Accounts for trade with EU West accounts
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So me and my friend have high ping in the na server so we decided to go to the eu west but it would be a long road again so here we go these are the accounts that we want to trade with First one has 720 wins and silver division 2 rating 4 rune pages and 87 champions and 11 skins Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/oGrWf.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/y9Cxc.png
Trade LoL accounts for cabal alz/items/chars/accounts
02/27/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
LoL acc : 92 champions , with alot of skins skins with rare ones , 9 runepages , gold s2 now Silver V ,8k RP 4k IP , add me skype if u have any offers i need fast items/money/acc in cabal cuz i have to start playin with a friend i promised him , i don't play LoL from 2 month's now i need fast cabal items/alz/chars (geared with unbound items ) other acc has : 60 champions around 30 skins , pax jax ,1k RP , 3k IP , Gold IV this season gold s2 too 2 runepages edit: only on EU , Mars...
Trade LoL accounts for cabal alz/items/chars/accounts
01/18/2013 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i trade 3x LoL accounts EUNE for items/alz in cabal , one of it has 80 champions ~70 skins all pax and riot exept PAX TF , alot of legacy/limited/legendary skins +5600 RP number 2 has ~50 champions with around 15 skins and pax jax number 3 has 43 champions with 3-4 skins
i trade darkorbit accounts for WOW accounts
07/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
make me some offers gb2 lvl 1 full ellite leonav basic space pilot gb2 lvl 1 full ellite leonav basic space pilot de1 lvl 15 full ellite goliath basic major fr2 lvl 16 full ellite goliath captain int1 lvl 15 full ellite goliath chefe captain pl1 lvl 19 full ellite goliath cheif major 10 drones acc
Trade league accounts for SC2 Accounts - 2 available
09/08/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account 1 - Trade for SC2 Account does not have to be NA account if I can play from NA. North American or Korean account preferred. LoL account one has 20 champions with lots of skins and a pretty much un-touched ranked record. Account 2 - Either a money offer + sc2 account(s) Or lots of sc2 accounts. This account has 57 champions on it. Also $76 of un-used RP on account. Not to mention many skins. Serious deals only get screenshots. PM me with your offer and I will provide ss. I...