Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Urban rivals Account lvl 39 99% total collection

Discussion on Urban rivals Account lvl 39 99% total collection within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Urban rivals Account lvl 39 99% total collection

Don't play anymore and would like to at least get part of my investment back. Will come with the email address so you can change the password and i don't have access. I have pictures that i realize are small but i can't get better pictures till tomorrow anyway. $50 or best offer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg urbanrivals.jpg (37.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg urbanrivals2.jpg (36.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg urbanrivals3.jpg (20.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 06/07/2013, 19:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ive bought a similar account for $25 would you be interested in that?
Old 06/07/2013, 19:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quailgang View Post
Ive bought a similar account for $25 would you be interested in that?
Hm. Maybe. I'll wait a little longer but if no other offer i'll take it.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

alright I always tell people if they aren't happy with my offer keep looking and come back to me if you would like

I would suggest going here: connectyour account and click the "Valeur de ma collection" button this way you can see what the total value is. That is where I make my offer from. Like I said I have bought something similar for $25 my final offer comes down to account value. The account itself holds no value to me.
Closed Thread