Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling BP game sitting service please read !!!

Discussion on Selling BP game sitting service please read !!! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling BP game sitting service please read !!!

sorry if this is in the wrong section. anyway as you all know kixeye are cracking down on hackers so im here to sell my services.

all you have to do is link your BP acc too kixeyes website and i will play your game for you while your on holiday or even asleep. you will then gain a time advantage over your enermies. i will not use hacks and as for the multi account rule i use a mobile network.

Advantages:

repairs to fleets if you forgot too repair them i will also collect res. i will upgrade buildings and research but at your request will not talk in comms.

so while your sleeping your base is still operational the reason for me starting this is im at college so im trying to make the extra cash.

inbox if you are interested.

$80 = 1 month
the price and time can be changed on agreement.
please comment on the price if it is too high for you i can lower.

Credits goto Hellion for helping me set up.
Old 05/23/2013, 15:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've known Elliott45678 for little over a year He has always been true to his word . In the time i have known him . I don't need credits bro. you asked for my opinion i gave it to you

I would like to add some advatages

faster ship repair ( lets say your repairing and it finishes while your away he can start another repair for you)

more Resources ( he can collect res )

get more blue prints ( he can attack cargo fleets to get blueprint plans for you )

More upgrades and researchs ( He will start more upgrades after 1 finishes if you want him to )

And your account would be safer than using Hacks / Cheats

Those are the advantages i see with his service.
Old 05/23/2013, 16:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Wrong section, please post it next time.
Old 05/23/2013, 16:46   #4

cheers alpha ill remember next time
Old 05/23/2013, 17:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Arrow Facebook -> Facebook

#moved
Old 05/23/2013, 17:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Arrow Facebook -> Browsergames Trading

#moved