Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swap my Wartune (archer lvl 57 )

Discussion on Swap my Wartune (archer lvl 57 ) within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Swap my Wartune (archer lvl 57 )

hallo,
HOw can already see the headline I want my account from Kongregate (wartune) Replace ... It is an Archer lvl 57 as you can see on the pictures
I am looking for a Knight of about 50 -56 is intresse please contact me
Server 1 -US West

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/13/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
hallo, HOw can already see the headline I want my account from Kongregate (wartune) Replace ... It is an Archer lvl 57 as you can see on the pictures I am looking for a Knight of about 50 -56 is intresse please contact me Server 1 -US West Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt-1.png Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt.png Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt2.png
05/13/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
hallo, HOw can already see the headline I want my account from Kongregate (wartune) Replace ... It is an Archer lvl 57 as you can see on the pictures I am looking for a Knight of about 50 -56 is intresse please contact me Server 1 -US West Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt-1.png Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt.png Pic-Upload.de - Unbenannt2.png
[Selling] Wartune ARCHER Lvl65
05/05/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I've... to say the least, moved on. I have a Lvl 65 archer, Full 50 legend set, Mostly lvl 6 gems, Lvl 24 Talents, and quite a few other goodies. It's a top 10 on server. Let me know if interested I'll get you details and make an offer. More in depth details -Thats what i got on my wartune acc. -52.6k Battle rating -6000+ Insignias/2-300 Crypt Coins -Has a Knight Crusader Honor ranking (10k away from Elite Crusader) -Level 22 Soul Engrave
50$ for CASHER 60 archer WARTUNE
02/11/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my archer because i'm playing other games now, spent 800$ on it and I want to sell it for ~ 50-300 dollars. Basically you pay for levels and the 300$ horse only. That pretty much sums it up, selling my wartune archer, more info: * top damage/def on the server * #1 in honor (goes to #2 if no one takes it soon) * always #1 at WB (having top astrals from that ofc) * 2 months of hardcore leveling everyday (10M+xp) * 40k BR, 44K br buffed, 48k BR in dungeons * 100 cata, lvl 4...
50$ for lvl 60 archer WARTUNE
02/08/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
First of all, sorry if its a wrong place to post it, not really sure how auctions work Selling my archer because i'm playing other games now, spent 800$ on it and I want to sell it for ~ 50-300 dollars. Basically you pay for levels and the 300$ horse only. That pretty much sums it up, selling my wartune archer, more info: * top damage/def on the server * #1 in honor * always #1 at WB (having top astrals from that ofc) * 2 months of hardcore leveling everyday (10M+xp) * 40k BR, 44K br...