Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Second most cheap Darkorbit botting service 100% trusted

Discussion on Second most cheap Darkorbit botting service 100% trusted within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Second most cheap Darkorbit botting service 100% trusted

I want to open my DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!!
I haven´t got license ,so you need your license of the bot i want to bot:
Bots:: KBOT,IBOT,PBDO-BOT.
--You send to me the user,pass,server,bot i want use, and the configs(if is pbdo you can send me the task).
--I haven´t got license but if i get a lot of people i buy a pbdo license.
--I´m not responsable if you lost your drones,etc(but if i see your drones are very dangerous i can repair it)
--You can give me your pbdo license to bot your account(i´m trusted).
Prices::

--1 day:: free
-- first get 2 days of free botting(i want to be trusted)
--7 days:: 1€
--19 DAYS:: 2€
--1 month:: 3.5€

And i need a kbot license, if you give me a kbot nogg license with more than 1 year and the license change to my account, i give you:: 65 days.
Contact on skype, pay with paypal.
Win 7 performance::

BOTSERVICE by marto124

48 hour Free for Testing!

24/7 Botten, no Downtimes !

Good Prices and Performance

Secure Privacy Policy

Profit for the Buyer

--------------------------------------------------------------

I offer a 24/7 Bot-Service that is based on a Windows root. The server is running stable with no downtime. I Offering this service for Kbot / Ibot and more. What is good on my server?

- Good Price and Performance
- fast and good Support
- 24/7 online Server
- very Aktiv (with Skype + pn).

- Boxes botten
- NPC botten
- GGs botten

--------------------------------------------------------------

Prices.

[B]48h: 0 Euro
1 Month: 2.5€/
2 Months: 5€/

Payment-Options

--Paypal
--Paysafecard
--Ukash

Contact.

★Darkorbit Bot Service Info's ★
[spoiler]● If an account gets banned while we are botting for you,
we can give back part of money, and you can choose another account that we will bot.
● You need a license to use our Darkorbit Bot Service
● You can choose what kind of botting we should do. (Box, Killing, etc.)