Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARTUNE : SELLING LVL63 ARCHER s31

Discussion on WARTUNE : SELLING LVL63 ARCHER s31 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARTUNE : SELLING LVL63 ARCHER s31

READ IF U WANT TO BUY A WARTUNE ACCOUNT...

IGN: dOniiiii
Server: s31
Class: Archer
Level: 63

- Character Features -

-Level 55 pvp set
-Full Socketed w/ lvl 5 gems all
-Level 14 Talent Points
-All Yellow Astrals
-38k Battle Rating
-2k more to become Knight Crusader
-With Royal and Darknite Horse
-Still got many gems , insignia , and 2k+ Crypt Tokens
-Lastly, w/ Good Reputation

P.S. Error in uploading pictures here, If u want to see my char. Add me at facebook :

Thx...^^
Old 01/27/2013, 04:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am Very Very interested in this.. If u want We can trade with my level 38 Mage 13k BR if no.. Paying thru paypal ONLY. If not paypal then no thanks PM me if ur interested
Old 10/11/2013, 04:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats not even worth paying for you put no money into the account so it is not fair for someone to pay you for something they can do. if you put money into it and they couldnt do that then yes you could sell it. other then that. just give it away.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Wartune Knight
12/10/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 22 Replies
Server is one of the first few opened, will tell which if interested. Currently lvl 4 VIP, 750/900 xp. Level 51 Knight. Always ranks in top 10 on World Boss Has full set of lvl 45 PVP Gear. Lvl 50 cata jewelry. Has 1 lvl 50 cata ring currently, will have other in 2 days and refined for you. Has guild buffs as following. Lvl 6 Power, Lvl 6 Defense, Intellect 3, Charisma 2, Stamina 4, Gold 4. Tech is:
[TRADE]Wartune Archer acc[TOP ACC]
10/11/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 8 Replies
Hey!I want to trade my archer for a mage with first payment reward. I have also first payment reward. The account is on s69(GMT+2). ON TOPS/I also have acc lvl 38 on s11 with donation items so you get that as a bonus The account is on first guild(Guild full with donators,Evry war won no defeats so far) and soon will be Officer Thats what i got on my wartune acc. 14,4K br 400 insigna(100 insigna left for necklace lvl 45 set) Rank CHAMPION 2k exp to WARRIOR Lvl 42
Trading Wartune Mage to Archer
01/14/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my Mage Level 38. -13k BR -Complete level 35 PVP set -1m Gold -3500+ Donation in guild -Guild level 6 -Top 2 guild in the server -Server 105
Selling Wartune TOP Mage Acc
12/29/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Wartune Mage Acc Acount Overall Status: Game Site: wartune.r2games.com Reason: I'm selling this because I won't have much time to play next year. lot of work and Study.
WTS lvl63 archer and lvl60 mage evengarda
02/04/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
For the archer i am asking 230 euro - it comes with veery good gear and 50m For mage i am asking 280 euro - it comes with best lvl60 gear 100m and bonus pack items. If u are interested only a bit pm me and i will send picture of character's items. I accept paypal only. THE MAGE GEAR + bonus pack items i sell them for 200EURO