Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit account store on different servers

Discussion on Darkorbit account store on different servers within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit account store on different servers

I got some accounts on the follow servers:

1 : Global europa 7
2 : Scandinavië 1 (2 accounts)
3 : Scandinavië 2 (3 accounts)
4 : DE 5
5 : USA east 1

All the accounts are FE, and some accounts have 28 lf-4 ( global 7 ) 20 lf-4 ( scandinavie 1 ), 13/15/17 lf-4 scandinavie 2 accounts, 9 lf-4 DE 5, 6 lf-4 usa east. And I got one account on Scandinavie 2 with the 15 lf-4 that also got full havoc with 10 drones.

So ye I got some good accounts for sale,

Just contact me on skype than I can give you all the information of the accounts.