Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VK Go Fishing Fb Bot

Discussion on VK Go Fishing Fb Bot within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up VK Go Fishing Fb Bot

Hey ,ich verkaufe wie im Tittel schon gesagt meinen Selbst gemachen bot , der angelt halt von allein , köder kann er noch nicht kaufen , werde dies aber releasen .... (updates kosten extra)

also ich will für den bot circa 250 eg (verhandelbar) .

Kontakt via pn .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Fishing
07/18/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I am looking for a way that Walker opens up the fish I catch. Now I need to manually open the fish to get the items, this makes my auto-craft useless (crafting Greater and Premium Fish Oil). Also, the mobs I catch u aren't affected by the auto attack of Walker. Any way to solve this? Ty in advance, a Walker n00b
Fishing bot that can see your next fishing result?
06/02/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
Hello i have a question i am in Kuftal Tunnel since almost 9 fucking hours got the devil manta (drops angel skin) only 2 times without a drop. my fishing partner told me about ffxiapp that can see your fishing results... Questions: is this possible and when yes where i can find this kind of bot ? thank you
fishing
07/01/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi all, is there any easy way to fish like the addon fishease (that was the best addon to fish :)..) in the past or something like that, except fishingbuddy i know that addon. The fishbot here in this site is not running, i have try all way in the config but it will not click the splasher unless the splasher jumped. thanks in upfront.
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.