Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Pockie Ninja account

Discussion on [SELL] Pockie Ninja account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Pockie Ninja account

I get bored of this game and I want to sell my account. I am selling my main Lvl 53 in the server 30 and other Lvl 59 in the server 14 (both in the same account)

Here is a picture of my lvl 59:

And here are some pictures of the Lvl 53:

This one have some gold items (4s), a +8 Hebi Sasuke outfit, a +27 Shunsui Kyoraku, 9 Tailed Beats Wishing Pot, a Frostbore with good skills, some gems and I was a gold user so I already top-up with both characters

I am looking to sell this account by Paypal and for the price I am thinking from 30 to 50 usd, if you are interested contact me to this mail

bump

Tags
ninja account, pockie account, pockie ninja, pockie ninja account, pockie ninja sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>lvl 98 Pockie ninja Account S15-20 (S19)
07/07/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Selling this Account S15-20. lvl 98 Dodger 3,028k Dodge. 1.4k Attak. 6.26 Speed. 780 Critical. 1700k Hit dodge sets. and also have punisher set in warehouse. 3 dark bloodlines for dodger. +10 pray for 3 Bloodlines. Bloodsoul lvl VIII mostly VII and VI have more than 15 lvl V. and have alot of gears and stuffs at warehouse. i will say 600 to 800usd for this account Personal Message me if interested . reason of selling quitting .. add me or message me in facebook = [email protected] .....
Sell/Trade level 76 Pockie NInja Acct
05/07/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Saving for a freind... level 76 +5 hebi sasuke, with 2600 coupons. 50+ recast +17 Soul Kon level 57 + quests available Tsunade Pub loaded with gear... Lmk ~ 50.00 $ paypal or, if you have something to trade, even IRL objects that can be mailed, Im down... No scams, here. let me know I need an xbox 360 controller, and small mp3 player Great acct, pm me for details. has everything you need to, make a sick ninja! :mofo:
S>> my pockie ninja Account
03/29/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Lvl 67 +21 Aizen +5 Suigetsu +3 Pain 200k Stone
S>Pockie Ninja Account
11/05/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
IGN:Xenonic Level:58 Server:Smelting Mountain Outfits: Hebi Sasuke+1, Sage Naruto+0, Little Jun+1, Kakashi +15, 4th Hokage +1, Pain +0, Kisame +0, Deidara +0, Hidan +0, Kakuzu +0, 3rd Hokage +0, Suigetsu +0, Yamato +0, 2nd Hokage +1 Pets: Vulture+3, Frostbore+1, Bunny+1, Demon Fox+0, Isonade+0, Shukaku+0, Azure Dragon+1 Skype: pandaburrr123 Add me to learn more and discuss!
SELL account Ninja Saga(FaceBook) and Pockie ninja
08/02/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i selling my account ninja saga it is lv 60 have any stuff and have lot of costumes from events etc.. have about 10mil of gold and stuff worth about 1000-2000tokens i have on it ninja emblem too screens: no just pm me if you want to buy and i can show :D then i sell Pockie Ninja acc lv 42 full eq + pet toad +1 and itachi outfit +7