Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Service without license!!

Discussion on Bot Service without license!! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

A few days ago i create a system of bott for bott for 20 guys without license . i make a thread to choice a guy for testing my service, and now im start the service for 20 guys. The name of my user test is Arbyii , he can proove i can bot whitout you have license. just say what you want( GG, npc , map ....) and i bot. Now i create this tread for show the prices.

Prices:

5€ for 1 week (7Days)
10€ for 2 week more 1 week free. 3 week total
25€ for 1 mont and 3 weeks free

The payment its for paysafecard nothing more
I can make everything, gg, kill npc, boxes ... everything..
Who want my service pm for more details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
A few days ago i create a system of bott for bott for 20 guys without license . i make a thread to choice a guy for testing my service, and now im start the service for 20 guys. The name of my user test is Arbyii , he can proove i can bot whitout you have license. just say what you want( GG, npc , map ....) and i bot. Now i create this tread for show the prices. Prices: 5€ for 1 week (7Days) 10€ for 2 week more 1 week free. 3 week total 25€ for 1 mont and 3 weeks free The...
05/13/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 47 Replies
Event over see last posts for more information!! Bott Service Without License Soon I will start one, bott service in which I will use bot for you ... No need to have a license and the only thing I can say is that I use most, one third of the current best bots (i-bot, kbot, pbdobot) will not say which of the three is for personal reasons and need to get a person who wants test my service after someone who can say I'm reliable. Requirements to be a test person: 1 - To be someone, trust 2...
New botting service(1 week free license)
02/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
I'm going to open new botting service in a few days. So if someone want to be beta tester - pm me. PS. Beta testers will have 1 week test license http://h1964807.stratoserver.net/files/share/23_2 _2012/cincINDrLkCTYfFubev2nA.jpg Also you can win free license: Every week we make contest - You write number from 0-200