Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Offer] Boting-Service

Discussion on [Offer] Boting-Service within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Offer] Boting-Service

Hello Elitepvpers.

I offer you a Boting-Service.
For now it is for free.
I bot with Ibot Crack, on my VPS-Server.

-24/7
-Support in Skype and on Epvp (PM)
-Trusted

I hope you like it.
If you want start my service conatct me under:

-Epvp: PM

Thank you.
Best Regards
Aneli88
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2012, 23:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trusted ! and Fast !
Old 04/05/2012, 02:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wenn du nicht reineditierst das du auch Spenden annimmst wird das geclosed weil es kein Trading ist
Nur so als Hinweis

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Boting-Service für S&F[S]EG
09/12/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
Ich biete hier einen Botingservice für das Game Shakes and Fidget. Die Banngefahr ist sehr gering bis nicht gegeben. (Botte seit 2Jahr durchgehen 4 Accs, kein bust) Preise: 1 Woche 7EG 1 Monat 25EG 2 Monate 45EG 3 Monate 62EG 6 Monate 120 EG 1 Jahr 200 EG
VPS boting service
01/31/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 26 Replies
Now the boting services will do only GGs if requested. Hello everyone, I rented a VPS for dedicated botting. This Service is trusted and has been signed by the pbdo-Staff, as you can see on my "Verifed Service" Award. As the Bot project itself is still in beta while speaking my VPS-Service is in Beta, too. Anyways my spare time, and VPS, aren't free so you need to invest a small fee to enjoy my comfortable service.
VPS boting service whit test trial
12/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
hi every one Im setting a VPS server for boting kbot/ibot/PBDO/or any other bot I can run you Ship in VPS 24/7 if you want. At the moment we're in Beta but of course it have a small fee of charge I will run as many accs as you want
Boting service any server 24/7 AWSOME PRICE!
03/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. im used to bot chars for other ppl so i decided to start giving boting service. The price is very cheap only 7$ monthly (no hidden fees :D) the only information u need to give is the id and password. U can give me an already lvled acc or a new acc but remember it has to have silk or it will get banned. My pc is on 24/7 boting my own chars so i have no problem in boting yours so if u are interested contact me at [email protected] or pm or leave post here