Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Kervava licence 10E!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Kervava licence 10E!

Hey,

I have finaly sold my account but buyer didnt want to buy kerkava. That's why I'm having one licence which I dont need anymore. Have you tested the 24hours trial version and like to have some days more? Then here is your chance!

So now I have 127 days (over 4months) left and I'm offering this with 10 euros! (2.5 euros for moving license and 7.5 euros for me.). The real price for ½ year (little over 1 month longer than my licence) is 15 or 20 euros (depends on reseller)

The payment methods are paysafecard or paypal. Please use paypal if possible, its better for me
Please PM me if you are interested about this. I have only one licence so be fast!