Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

top account for sale

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
top account for sale

server:GB1 top account
goli FE all designs of goli that you can get by trade. also ALL skill designs for goli and all vengance designs
cheif major rank
clan:top 10
honor:21mill
EXP:2.4billion
uri:136k
credits:20mill
795k X4, 1.2mill X3 , 1.9mill X2 , 17k rsb
pet level 15
pet with kamikaze level 3 and bonus collector
42lf3 , 45 lf4 full bo2 , rep bot 4, jump cpu with 1k jump credits. has 20k hellstorms (gold) and 7k ubers (red) has over 2k acm mines (for insta sheild)
50 bio points
skylab is full level 20
all galaxy gates have been completed and you have a full set of havoc designs from zeta , you have 2 alphas built , 1 beta and 1 gamma to be completed all on big sibs at the moment (may complete)
has 10 drones including zues and apis ( with 10 red designs) and also drones are upgraded to level 12
you also have over 50 hours of double boosters wich include sheild damage and sheild regeneration .

price : £150 great british pounds via ukash or paysafe , please note if your in a euro zone price will varey thanks for looking can email screen shots before transaction if you wish
contact - ( dont try hack email i keep account extra safe thanks ) great account you will be pleased thanks for looking

may lower the price if i feel it is right

may lower the price if i feel it is right