Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account for sale us4 server

Discussion on account for sale us4 server within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account for sale us4 server

Level 17 EIC account on the usa east 3 server
8xIris
1x APIS drone
Jump credits=2300
2 RED havoc drone designs
3x LF4
tech center 1 slot open with 31x Energy leechs
Pilote Bio = 26PP
58 million credits
9 XL 50 Cloke chips thats 450 clokes
Repair Credits = 143
108k uri
Sentinal Goli Design
Skylab All level 20
Ammo= x2=290k x3=160k x4=432k SAB=215k CBO-100= 5k RSB=4.2k
loads of rockets smart bombs and 4k uber rockets
This account is botted but has never been banned
Account Price =40€ PAYPAL only or make me an offer
i will also take eliet gold
No account info will be given but screen shots can be provided also no team viewer to avoid hackers for my safety.
i am new to selling on this site and normally use eBay to sell accounts but looking to get a good reputation for selling top quality accounts so please thank me after sale is completed many thanks all

Skype Name: dark-orbit-seller
add me for more information

also new upgraded items iris are now level 6/16
Old 12/19/2011, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
push

iris now level 7 on new upgrades

and zeta gate just opened

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League account for sale NA server
03/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to get out of league and figured I might as well have the account go to a good home and get something back out of it when I leave. Please feel free to make offers but i'll only be responding to serious ones. Level: 30 Champions unlocked: All Runes: All tier 3 and sets of 9 Skins: 74 out of 264 (3 legendary) Normal wins: 1750+ 3v3 ranking: 1400+ Marks:
Sale account tiger server
07/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
i need quick cash so i am selling these accounts for money. Need BR real or USD. first two accounts are L140 king status with 9,000,000,000 donations. *Maximos* water-war-trojan 130-130-140 (king status full +12 2 blades) AdrIAnO monk-war-fire 130-130-140 (king status full +12 fire gear) SiniSteR monk-monk-monk 130-130-133 (earl status only - no gear)
For Sale : Account on Ruby Server
12/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
sup ppl? well i wanna sell my account at Ruby Server its a non RB Fire Tao lvl 118 he has full skilled up fire meteor lvl 5 need to be fixed and that's it i sell it full data with email and all. only serious people! sell or with db's at ruby server or money by paypal. post here if u intrested.:mofo:
Private Server Account Sale
09/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Ok after playing on this server i am happy to say I'm reluctant to get rid of some of my accounts but anyway real life getting in the way of my play time :'( Payment to be made via paypal Also have permission from 1 of the server owners to sell my accounts Along with the sale you can get a free name change/sex change of you're choice Server: Blood Gamers - Vengeance Level: 152 Rebith: wat-war-tro-tro 4th reborn Skills: All maxed Also contains, Superman/Scatter/Level 5 Stig/Xp...
MASS SALE 2moons SIZ (GAMEHI) Transfered account sale
08/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Bagi Lvl 138 5 invs All costumes perm mount Naked/little gear/money Mage #1