Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Scarlet Legacy Online

Discussion on Scarlet Legacy Online within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scarlet Legacy Online

Selling Scarlet Legacy Account
Details :
Warrior Lv48, All Crafting Lv3 Plus Equipment Lv10 Almost Lv11 You Can Make Every Equipment Even Blue & Purple
Have Good Stuff, Spear +8 ( Green ) Lv36 With Two Gems, Armour Blue +5 With One Gem, Have Two Wood Spirits Rings ( This Rings Are Very Rare And High Price Not Easy To Get ) Necklace Green Lv45 +5 With HP Regan+27, One Nice Jewlry And The Other One Normal. I Have 17Perks ( 14 Perks Are Max Level )
Also I have used 15X HP Potion Before getting Lv50 and after Lv50 you can use another 15X more
I Use 2X Defense Potion, 5X accuracy Potion, 3X MP & SP Potion. ( All Those Potion Are Real Money )
Everyone Know My Character Is A PVPer, And No One Will Try To Kill You
Because I Kill Them

Offers Send A Mail :

PS : Max Lv Is 55 ( My Character Lv48 )
You Can Make Lot's Of Money By Making Blue Equipment & Purple
Noob Offers Will Be Ingored, Accept Only Serious Offer
I Have Strong Active Guild, Want The Guild ?? Pay More

I Have Other Account For Sale Check The Page
And Check The Album For Photos

Old 12/04/2011, 16:11   #2

still accepting more offers

Old 12/07/2011, 06:53   #3

still accepting more offers
Old 01/24/2012, 13:45   #4

Still Offer More ^)^

« (S)uche do acc global 7/6 (b)iete psc | DO Level 18 ACC !! no bot, G America 1 and KBOT »

Similar Threads
Scarlet Legacy - das neue MMORPG
03/30/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 45 Replies
Das neue MMORPG "Scarlet Legacy" wird heute, dem 04.08.2011, auch hier in Deutschland gestartet, nachdem es bereits vor Monaten in der USA veröffentlich wurde. Es geht in diesem Spiel darum, wie auch in sehr vielen anderen MMORPGs, sich mit anderen Spielern auf den verschiedensten Questgebieten zu treffen, um dort durch die vielseitig gestalteten Quest ein paar Lvlchen zu erreichen. Das Besondere an diesem, sehr den "asiatischen" MMORPGs ähnelndem, Spiel ist das neue...
Does anyone play Scarlet Legacy?
12/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Do anyone on this forum play this game?
Scarlet Legacy Online
12/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hello guys. I am looking for a bot/hack scarlet legacy. if you have let me know or Pm me thanks. i have search a lot so i can share it here but i haven't find any. also if you have bot and you wont share it let me know So I wont share it. :)
New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy
08/29/2011 - User Submitted News - 17 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...
Want to play Scarlet Legacy?
07/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...