Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acc level 14 sami-full europe 2 10€ (PSC OR PAYPAL)

Discussion on Acc level 14 sami-full europe 2 10€ (PSC OR PAYPAL) within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Acc level 14 sami-full europe 2 10€ (PSC OR PAYPAL)

HELLO

the acc have 12 pp , 4 iris 15 b02 , 28 lf3,8lf2, 2 lf4 ,15 g3n-7900 . Alpha gate done (22/34), beta and gamma opened. Epsilon 48/99. Ammo : 80k x2 80k x3 30k x4 10k sab. Have pet level 4 with kamikaze lvl 2, cargo trade lvl 1 and auto looter lvl 1 . All best cpu's , have jump-cpu but is just to jump to base from everywhere , rep-cpu 4. Skylab is all level 20 , just seprom level 17.

WHen i sell the acc you give me the money just then i give tou the pw and id , and change e-mail . YOU CAN GET A MIDDLEMEN.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S<Conquer Online Level 130>130>130 Fire Tao Full Sup Sock -5 For USD(Paypal)
09/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, im selling a conquer online 2nd reborn fire>fire>fire tao level 130. It comes with full info. Below is a list of the gear. This char is on the Fury server, and is male. Im selling it ONLY for money via paypal . Don't bother messaging me if your gonna attempt to scam me, because I will ask for the money first. Add [email protected] if you have any offers. 400 USD is my asking price for this char. If you require me to, I can log on it and show you I am infact the owner. Lvl 120 +5...
WTB ranger lvl 1 till level 70 full realm armor (paying methode : paypal)
07/05/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB(WANT TO BUY! ) ranger lvl 1 till level 70 full realm armor (paying methode : paypal) i dont care about server. Pm me with the character info and the price you want to sell to me.
WTB ranger lvl 1plus till level 70 full realm armor (paying methode : paypal)
07/05/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB ranger lvl 1 till level 70 full realm armor (paying methode : paypal) i dont care about server. Pm me with the character info and the price you want to sell to me.
Where do you level your europe full int
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hello! I wanna know, where do you level your full int europe charakter? but Just level 65+ ~ 72 I need some tipps, coz im 66 warlock and i dunno where i can level ;o im dieing at karras sometimes coz the auto buffer isnt working nice... hes not stoping my sbot-.-