Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Bless Online
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LegiX 2018 for Bless Online - Upcoming free hack | Collecting your ideas!

Discussion on LegiX 2018 for Bless Online - Upcoming free hack | Collecting your ideas! within the Bless Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2018, 12:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessphax View Post
Just a quick note for you, if you want to save time.

I've reviewed almost every class this game has, and which functions RPC and which ones dont. Especially since you are modifying memory for this, you aren't going to be able to do much aside from simple value changing:

What's possible with memory editing:

Customizeable Speedhack Player/Mount
Possible
(17-17;07E/04E) [01 CE 47 00 00]

Instant Mining and Gathering
Not possible, server side.

Wallhack for nearby players
Not possible through memory editing

Teleport to the nearest Turban
Possible, though you may need to disable "speed hack detection" in the engine code, im not sure if this actually functions, but its native to UE as a basic parameter for detecting unachievable location changes

No Cooldown
Not possible, server side

Rapidfire Skills
Not possible, server side as well, (animation object references, play/start times are all RPC)

Rangehack
Not possible, server RPC

Edit Skilldamage Output
Not possible, server side RPC

Infinite Mana/Concentration/Rage
Definitely server side RPC

Godmode
There is a cheatclass for this, but you would need an admin PC, which can only be set through server RPC

Auto Tame
May be possible through memory editing

Remove Trade Restriction
Possible

100% Tame

Bigger Tame Bar

Instant Crafting

Auto Action House (as described in 7th post)
Not possible, server side RPC

Duping xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Possible xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Most of the client is actually just movement related. all of the structure scripts are initialized at 0 and are only received when requested from the server. Editing the values of the struct scripts that are arriving, or freezing them natively is ineffective unfortunately. theyre only used for UI or client side information. All calculations are done on the server.
You sound more experienced than i thought lol

Thanks for the info. I will use it for some Client Research. I know some complex memory editing shiat, Caves are no problem too for moi. I probably have to call functions. I will use it for sure, i don' think, that there is a way around.

Is the Godmode a Serverside check or does the class just check it client side?
Old 07/09/2018, 13:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Mikami View Post
You sound more experienced than i thought lol

Thanks for the info. I will use it for some Client Research. I know some complex memory editing shiat, Caves are no problem too for moi. I probably have to call functions. I will use it for sure, i don' think, that there is a way around.

Is the Godmode a Serverside check or does the class just check it client side?
From the looks of it, it can be initiated from the client with the proper permissions

Quote:
GMCommandList(7)=(PrefixType="//",CommandName="god",AliasCommandNames=("무적"),Proce ssCmd="OnServerCommand",ArgCount=1,bLooseParsing=f alse
This is a function that uses one of the server commands like the one above
Quote:

local int Index;

NumOfItem = 1;
Index = 0;
J0x10:
// End:0x6E [Loop If]
if(Index < NumOfItem)
{
Outer.RPC_SERVER_CHAT("//AddItem" @ string(ItemCid), 0);
++ Index;
// [Loop Continue]
goto J0x10;
}
You can get ItemCids from the auction house using fiddler. im almost certain packet editing with the actual client itself can get some good results, i doubt any of it is encrypted

EDIT:

So it sets permissions for the session in the game state while assigning a player controller. the engine has an access control class thats referenced by the game state to check authority, authenticate, etc (it's native and extremely general). but i honestly have no idea how to trigger GM Command functions. they definitely exist, and can be initiated from the client.. so maybe packet editing?

Quote:
native static final function bool CS_GM_COMMAND_REP(const out string Incommand);
Old 07/09/2018, 15:11   #18

Quote:
From the looks of it, it can be initiated from the client with the proper permissions

You can get ItemCids from the auction house using fiddler. im almost certain packet editing with the actual client itself can get some good results, i doubt any of it is encrypted

EDIT:

So it sets permissions for the session in the game state while assigning a player controller. the engine has an access control class thats referenced by the game state to check authority, authenticate, etc (it's native and extremely general). but i honestly have no idea how to trigger GM Command functions. they definitely exist, and can be initiated from the client.. so maybe packet editing?
Dude, this looks like a paradise in my eyes. It gets funnyer every day. Im start working on it in 1 or 2 Days.
Old 07/10/2018, 21:22   #19

Quote:

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Mikami View Post
Dude, this looks like a paradise in my eyes. It gets funnyer every day. Im start working on it in 1 or 2 Days.
This is the code for the OnServerCommand function referenced in the gm command line:
Quote:
// Function BLGame.MsgCommandDecider.OnServerCommand
// (Native, Public, HasOutParms)
// Parameters:
// struct FMsgCommandArgData InArgData (Const, Parm, OutParm, NeedCtorLink)

void UMsgCommandDecider::OnServerCommand(struct FMsgCommandArgData* InArgData)
{
static UFunction* fn = nullptr;
if (!fn) fn = UObject::FindObject<UFunction>("Function BLGame.MsgCommandDecider.OnServerCommand");

UMsgCommandDecider_OnServerCommand_Params params;

auto flags = fn->FunctionFlags;
fn->FunctionFlags |= 0x400;

UObject::ProcessEvent(fn, &params);

fn->FunctionFlags = flags;

if (InArgData != nullptr)
*InArgData = params.InArgData;
}
Old 07/12/2018, 19:21   #20

sooo how's the development going?
Old 07/12/2018, 22:08   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionutcornel05 View Post
sooo how's the development going?
Still searching for a account. I already started to code a dynamic design, but i will not showcase this in the main post yet(only if it is finished):

The Addresspart in the seen file is just a placeholder, im pretty sure, there are no static addresses which could help me. Im also doing this dynamic buttonstyle, because i will update this program via a .cfg File and not a completly new program. I got some mates on my team(just some random guys for this project) which are really experienced and some already bypassed the BattlEye Hackshield once. Im pretty sure about this release.
Old 07/12/2018, 22:19   #22

good job mate,keep it up,can't wait for the release
Old 07/13/2018, 02:39   #23

great work man keep this up
don`t take to long tho or the servers will be dead.lol
Old 07/13/2018, 14:06   #24

Tbh just s simple cheat to dupe gold bars will be more than enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by number142 View Post
I'd even pay $50 to use it for 24h
Old 07/13/2018, 19:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by number142 View Post

I'd even pay $50 to use it for 24h
Cheating currency isn't really a thing, if im only using memory hacking. But as i said, i probably will upload seperat programms, one which can send packets easily and one that does the other stuff. The packet programm could even dupe items. COULD in theorie. Im absolutly sure, that there is just a 2% chance of this working right now.
Old 07/14/2018, 11:47   #26

elite*gold: 263
would be really nice if there would be a seperat programm ONLY with a DPS meter for the ppl that want to improve their dmg/ compare with others
Old 07/14/2018, 23:59   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabalRider1.01 View Post
would be really nice if there would be a seperat programm ONLY with a DPS meter for the ppl that want to improve their dmg/ compare with others
Never did this, but will look into it. Could probably track the last given damage.
Old 07/17/2018, 19:17   #28

so how is it going?
Old 07/18/2018, 23:44   #29

is it possible to duplicate gold using .ini file? i heard there is a way if the number is an even number in inventory not sure if fake or not?
Old 07/19/2018, 05:46   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsooo View Post
is it possible to duplicate gold using .ini file? i heard there is a way if the number is an even number in inventory not sure if fake or not?
Fake.