Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Bless Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU-NA] 43Lvl+ Dungeon Run Service

Discussion on [EU-NA] 43Lvl+ Dungeon Run Service within the Bless Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
[EU-NA] 43Lvl+ Dungeon Run Service

If you aren't able to run your daily dungeons for one or another reason, I'm able to do them for you for a certain price. I can play on all EU and NA servers with stable enough ping to do them.

- Patala Ruins Lvl 45

- Migra Turris Lvl 43

- Elite Urutus Mine Lvl45+

A dungeon run should take 45-60 minutes.

I can do it only with Guardian and Mage currently.

About LOOT:
Only weapons/armors corresponding to your class can be bidded on.
Everyone bids on materials and you get part of the Dungeon points.

Contact me on skype: wnhweather
Old 07/04/2018, 16:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much?
Old 07/04/2018, 17:13   #3

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangook85 View Post
How much?
Pm me your server and class. We can talk about price

I think i'll do different for EU and NA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOOOOTTT!!!! Social Empires Cash hack (run run Run
04/02/2012 - Facebook - 10 Replies
Social Empires Cash Hack March 2012 - YouTube this is the link for cash hack finally it is completed don't say thanks , press it ;) New hacks coming Heyyy people some say it works and others it doesnt download teamviewer and i will explain it to you And don't forget to press Thanks ;) Contact me for everything
Sell out account 43lvl full +9 items!
06/26/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
sell out account : Name: savvas98 Level: 43 Items: armor dragon +9 with 1000 hp bonus 10% sworddefence bonus with stones (+4 defence and +3 rush) FMS +9 With 27% middmg with bonus 20% against devils with stones (+4 perforation and +4 agains monsters) with boots of 37lvl +9 with 500 hp bonus ebony earrings +9 bonus defence 2% helmet +8 and Round shield +9 with bonus IMMUNITY
WTS rusro 43lvl int bow
03/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
WTS rusro char 43lvl int bow, server behepa, light/cold/pacheon. Got about 3m gold, a lot of elixirs, a lot of sos, 7 silks left. I want for this char only 100 silks on isro ( e-pin )
DERRIBLE | WTT/WTS Hunter 43lvl + CC
02/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I have for sale or change Hunter on server Derrible. I want change it for other char 30+ with 5k lens and toa on/off !. or change for only WC In this char is 6k lens + toa on/off , and event cc like : 2x toa 1day + haventy talisamn 1 day and many other event WC in this char is also 44lvl unique armour best on ah ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---------> [email protected]