Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Bless Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] BlessPhax Mod v1.2 (Fly/No Clip/Turban/Infinite Sprint in Combat) and more!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [RELEASE] BlessPhax Mod v1.3 (Fly/No Clip/Turban/Infinite Sprint in Combat) and more!

PRICE: $15 (PAYPAL)
NA/EU Bless: V1.3.0.0

One-time payment = lifetime updates (including added features and patch updates)

Demonstration:

Update v1.3

Quote:

NEW: Increased Fly Speed
Press the Walk/Run hotkey while flying to increase your flying speed. (Toggle)
Quote:
Fly / No Clip Mode
Press the Sit/Stand hotkey to enable the Fly/No Clip. To disable this, press the Rotate Backwards hotkey. See image description below.
Quote:
Sprint Mod
This allows you to sprint infinitely in and out of combat. It also removes the slowed movement from walking backwards; allowing you to have roughly +50% movement speed at all times.
It's great for use in Arenas, BGs and world PvP (and General mob kiting); as it's not quite as obvious as a normal speed hack.

To activate this effect, press the Walk/Run hotkey. (Some users may need to add this to their keybinds through the interface.)
Quote:
Turban Scouter
Allows you to see tooltips on the bottom right hand corner of your screen from insane distances. Simply look around you for the "Ruru Brother Turban"
Quote:
Max Walk Slope Angle
Increases the allowed walking angle of the player. Check the demonstration for more details.
Quote:
Max Range Targeting
This allows you to click target NPCs from a very large distance without it automatically removing your target.
v1.3 ChangeLog:
-Updating the code to match Bless v1.3.0.0 (They really tried to stop us..)
-Fixed an issue that causes player interactions to be disabled when unchecking the turban scouter mod.
-Added a config.ini file to save the bless game directory after selecting it on the first launch.
-Removed the "LookBack" from disabling Fly Mode
-Players no longer sit down when enabling Fly Mode
-Players can now choose to increase/decrease speed while in Fly Mode with the walk/run hotkey.
-Pressing the walk/run hoykey now properly toggles the sprint mod

Usage:
Run the application, browse the default path for the bless client. (X:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Bless Online)
Choose which modifications you would like to and press Launch Bless.

These are the hotkeys for the mod.

NOTE: Be careful where you use some of these modifications. Doing so can get you banned, and I am not responsible for this.

I will be updating this every patch, so please be patient if the client gets updated.

PM me directly if you would like to make a transaction.

Quote:
Known Caveats:
-Sometimes mounting while the sprint mod is active will cause your mount to walk slowly. To fix this, unmount and press the Walk/Run hoykey, then remount.

-To fully disable any mods, run the mod launcher and select no options, then click Launch Bless.

Quote:
Future Updates:
*Stop players from falling when attacking in flight mode*
-Increase turban model size
-Animation canceling/shortening
-Map Teleporting
-Hide from players

much more to come!
(Huge thanks to wesleyka for gifting me another copy!)

DISCLAIMER:

Just so you all know, Neowiz is handing out bans (This is not a VAC ban). I'm almost certain that the ban I recieved was a player-reported suspension tied to my discord ID, as I have not personally used any of the modifications that I've made maliciously or publicly. Make sure your in-game name does NOT match your elitepvp ID, or any other public forum names.

Players are reporting, be very careful when using this mod.

I am very aware that some of the buyers have given this away for free. The only reason I've distributed this mod as a paid subscription is because I wanted a "private" release. The less players use this - the less players will get banned. (No one wants to get banned for using a mod they paid for) The users that received it for free, have used it openly and have had video evidence of this exact mod being used. Thus tipping Neowiz into checking logs and banning offending players who specifically are seen, or have reported to be using this mod.

I said this in the original post as well; use at own risk.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/01/2018, 11:16   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works very well. thank you. <3
Wish i could attack bosses and keep floating.

Old 07/01/2018, 11:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

explored the 2 islands north and south in the hope there were someting to gather/mine but as of yet no luck great job tho.
Old 07/01/2018, 11:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

great job man.

Old 07/01/2018, 12:34   #5

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimike View Post
Works very well. thank you. <3
Wish i could attack bosses and keep floating.
This fix will be in the next update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2018, 12:39   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessphax View Post
Well blessphax. I eagerly await your next update!
Old 07/01/2018, 12:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
have you find any local value for items ? would be cool to be able to edit one selling value to make golds
Old 07/01/2018, 12:44   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm90 View Post
have you find any local value for items ? would be cool to be able to edit one selling value to make golds
If you are able to do this @blessphax .. I will pay you.. handsomely. not. $10. not $50. not $100. i'm talking. $200
Old 07/01/2018, 12:49   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

legit working Looking Forward for next update.
Old 07/01/2018, 12:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

also i can no longer use F to interact with the mod. not a big deal for npcs and loot but that make you unable to craft anything
Old 07/01/2018, 13:04   #11

Quote:
also i can no longer use F to interact with the mod. not a big deal for npcs and loot but that make you unable to craft anything
Can you explain this in a bit more detail? I haven't seen anyone else report this, and I don't seem to be having this issue
Old 07/01/2018, 13:07   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

maybe its just me, but i cant press F to loot or to interact with npcs, i can still right click them tho, but on the different crafting tables (enchanting etc) i cant right click or press f, the little icon dosent show
Old 07/01/2018, 13:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimike View Post
If you are able to do this @blessphax .. I will pay you.. handsomely. not. $10. not $50. not $100. i'm talking. $200
Unfortunately no item values are stored on the local client. This type of information is RPC'd from the server as a structure script that contains several different variables.

I haven't looked into how Neowiz handles their packet encryption. I do however have the binary for item and player stat structures. I can look into sniffing next week and see how things go.
Old 07/01/2018, 13:15   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Unfortunately no item values are stored on the local client. This type of information is RPC'd from the server as a structure script that contains several different variables.

I haven't looked into how Neowiz handles their packet encryption. I do however have the binary for item and player stat structures. I can look into sniffing next week and see how things go.
Priority that and i'll feed you money if you're successful ? :3
Old 07/01/2018, 13:16   #15

Quote:
maybe its just me, but i cant press F to loot or to interact with npcs, i can still right click them tho, but on the different crafting tables (enchanting etc) i cant right click or press f, the little icon dosent show
Hmm that is interesting.. I do not have that issue. Did you happen to make a back up of the BLGame.u and BLDesign.ini files? If so you can swap your back ups back in and try the v1.2 mod again. (Try enabling all the check boxes)

If you don't have backups, you can delete those files, then head into steam and right click Bless Online->Properties, then go to the updates tab and run an integrity check. (This is time consuming, maybe 30~ mins)

« [EU - Iriaphos] 9.2k GS Guardian | [EU] Gold 1 = 10G »