Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Bless Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] BlessPhax Mod v1.2 (Fly/No Clip/Turban/Infinite Sprint in Combat) and more!

Discussion on [RELEASE] BlessPhax Mod v1.2 (Fly/No Clip/Turban/Infinite Sprint in Combat) and more! within the Bless Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/08/2018, 11:15   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
yes. also the same issue for me If anyone has a free game key to spare pls lemme know otherwise. ah well
Old 07/08/2018, 12:41   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessphax View Post
It's not a scam at all, as I've said before, selling something that is unavailable to people who do no have the time or knowledge to do so themselves is a service, especially when creating paywalls for something like this keeps it private. (for the most part, as people that paid for this, gave it away for free)

You're releasing a free hack weeks into the Bless hacking scene, and at this point Neowiz is completely tipped off already (especially since this mod is no longer private)

There may be no point in bothering with this, you might have missed the chance to use in-game hacks early on. They have server side checks now that flag you, and kick you from the server.

I created a new steam account, with a new copy of Bless, with an entirely new IP. This is a completely new identity. Played for a few hours - no disconnects.

As soon as I started using memory/script modifications, it started disconnecting me from the server every 10 minutes or so.

Even the copy I was gifted is now having this issue, all clearly pointing toward using mods.

I'm not entirely sure about modifying memory in runtime flagging you, but it would make sense if it did, being that directly injecting functions (which effectively changes memory in runtime as far as the server is concerned) is banning people.

I increased the price hoping the hack would remain private, and keep a closer net of users who don't know how to create one, but would like to use one.

I honestly don't know what to do at this point, I now have 3 copies of Bless that are banned.
Thats why i criticized you. You can still bypass the Memory Detection, thats why it is called a bypass. I hate it, if someone sells something for so much money, just for a gamefile which is edited with no effort at all. I really can't understand, how primitive Hackmakers are nowdays and how little to no effort they invest in there hacks. I will not promise anything, but im pretty sure, bypassing the Memory Detection is a thing of few hours/days.
Old 07/08/2018, 13:37   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Mikami View Post
I will not promise anything, but im pretty sure, bypassing the Memory Detection is a thing of few hours/days.
Its battleye, there is a few public methods that can be re-written filled with junk code and obfuscated that'd work.

As for there file detection, you can see the majority of it in the client, just check strings. I'm doubtful that blessphax can get around this and I've no intention of doing anything on the game, so rip.
Old 07/08/2018, 15:29   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are we sure this is banwave? There's been no ban message, no confirmation of ban anywhere? Typically banned account will say 'account has been banned'
Old 07/08/2018, 15:48   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Maybe delayed confirmations?...
Old 07/08/2018, 16:15   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Its battleye, there is a few public methods that can be re-written filled with junk code and obfuscated that'd work.

As for there file detection, you can see the majority of it in the client, just check strings. I'm doubtful that blessphax can get around this and I've no intention of doing anything on the game, so rip.
I think, BattlEye thought of this. A bypass has to be re-written for every game, its not coded just for the hackshield itself but maybe this info could help me. Thanks, i will look into it.

2016 i couldn't code a bypass by FAR. So im not really confronting him with his skills, but this 15$ **** isn't even a real release in my eyes.
Old 07/08/2018, 16:21   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I haven’t played since Friday but just logged on now without changing files but didn’t use the hack to launch game and I’m able to get in just fine.
Old 07/08/2018, 19:50   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this an IP ban or account ban?
Old 07/08/2018, 20:07   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would say Account.
I tried different public Ip addresses
Old 07/09/2018, 05:27   #130

Quote:
I hate it, if someone sells something for so much money, just for a gamefile which is edited with no effort at all
Of course I didn't have to do any bypassing, we can thank Neowiz for that, but getting this mod to where it is currently WAS very time consuming with the method I used, mainly because this method is not used during runtime which is honestly much safer unless you are sure that you have a thorough bypass.

It's not as simple as "changing values in the game file."

I'm sure you're aware that you must have the same file size and memory size for a script to function properly without CTD. You can't just inject whatever function you want to modify the script. especially when setting instance variables to a static value, or adding completely new reference tokens to a function.

With that said, changing a struct float variable to a static float value requires you to add more filler code that can be referenced within that class, to make up for the difference in size. The key is knowing how much space something utilizes.

Find the reference to a variable -> check its mem size -> calculate a rewritten function with the exact same size that is useful as a modification. It's possible to rewrite the entire game with this method and battleeye would be no different. Rather than replacing simple values during runtime, such as enums or structure variables; you can change the entire script to function how you want it to. Another portion is testing the client thoroughly to see what exactly can be modified before runtime.

This is how I was able to change handles on what functions did what. (ie: pressing the sit/stand hotkey instead enables/disables fly mode)

As Ploxasarus said before, when decompiling and recompiling, file sizes have to be the same. Adding to a script before recompiling is effectively useless unless you know for certain that sizing is the same (file and memory).

I'm a little disappointed how much this is being discredited, when I know I dedicated hours/days to reviewing the code, matching sizes, testing the code, creating an effective means for allowing certain functions to run before runtime, and making it easier for those who have no idea how any of this works. Not to mention keeping up with the vb.net code writing the correct bytes each patch. On top of school and work, this is definitely very time consuming

Quote:
I think, BattlEye thought of this. A bypass has to be re-written for every game, its not coded just for the hackshield itself but maybe this info could help me. Thanks, i will look into it.

2016 i couldn't code a bypass by FAR. So im not really confronting him with his skills, but this 15$ shit isn't even a real release in my eyes.
Also it wasn't $15 until many people already bought it for $5. After the first batch was released publicly for free, i upped the price to $10, then $15 after it was again leaked for free the next patch. This was actually a request from buyers so the hack would remain private.

Quote:
I'm doubtful that blessphax can get around it.
Why exactly is this doubtful?

Time and knowledge my friend
Old 07/09/2018, 06:03   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,439
Quote:
Why exactly is this doubtful?

Time and knowledge my friend
Best of luck, its detected based on battleye, that is all I'll give to you.

Also, the bans are permanent.
Old 07/09/2018, 09:33   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Best of luck, its detected based on battleye, that is all I'll give to you.

Also, the bans are permanent.
how u know?
Old 07/09/2018, 09:38   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydayisgood View Post
how u know?
It was stated on the official discord. They also said they would take permanent punitive action in their last producers letter
Old 07/09/2018, 09:45   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydayisgood View Post
how u know?

"Using such tools and modifying the client are clearly methods of cheating; this is not a grey or unclear area. As such, we are issuing permanent bans to those who are or have been abusing these hacks. It is important to us that players are who aren’t using hacks are able to enjoy the Bless experience fully, and we believe these actions are towards that goal."
Old 07/09/2018, 10:53   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessphax View Post
It was stated on the official discord. They also said they would take permanent punitive action in their last producers letter
Yes i saw. But I sometimes land past the server choice and see my old characters. why would they bother keeping them if its a permanent ban. I was thinking maybe they had to kick so much of their player base that they might do an inbetween sollution. But maybe this was just me hoping.

turban ini file change is not detectable right?