Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] client.exe unpacked or instructions for 22/06 update

Discussion on [request] client.exe unpacked or instructions for 22/06 update within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] client.exe unpacked or instructions for 22/06 update

As per the tittle. Has anybody been able to unpack the latest client? or perhaps share the instructions.

tyvm
Old 06/22/2016, 18:48   #2

elite*gold: 100
Skim through some discussions. I cant recall the exact threads but there were few where people discussed or mentioned clues for unpacking the client.
Old 06/22/2016, 19:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes. but im told that the themida version used on the last rev is diferent and the usual scripts dont work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request Overlimit Unpacked Client
08/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello, i have searched for overlimit client and i have found alot of threads but the links of the thread deleted from the uploaded site,so i want the unpacked client to play the new server , can anyone have the unpacked client upload it to me because i need to open bot and run the loader Thanks and Regards
joy2key works since the latest Update (Guide+Instructions+Download)
06/01/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 306 Replies
joy2key works since the newest update LastUpdate = 30.10.07 --- YOU CAN GET A BAN FOR EVERY Cheat/Hack/Exploit!! All Downloads in MY POSTS are clean! 100% secured! ---
[REQUEST] Class Silkroad Online Unpacked Client !
02/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey ePvP. Iw ould like to get some help from experts for that. Silkroad version Newest atm. Ive downloaded mBot so it supports only unpacked, so maybe some1 could unpack Class Online client? Thanks...
unpacked client vs packed client. Performance wise.
12/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Is it just me? Because I find packed client loads faster and doesn't stutter ingame. When I use difference client which has unpacked data it sometimes stutters in game. It seems it has some troubles reading the entire data folder. Unlike with the packed client, these issue does not happened. Anyone can explain?
Request Ksro unpacked client :)
12/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I need an unpacked client for 1.654. Thx :D Solved:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service