Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blade And Soul Power Leveling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade And Soul Power Leveling

Cheap and Fast Blade & Soul Power Leveling 1-50 package Time:3.5 Days 60e

1. Blade & Soul Power Leveling 1-50

2. Keep all value drops for your character

3. Complate all class quests

4. You can get Some items,weapon,gold and materials

5. 100% Safe Guaranteed, No hacks, cheats, banned,bots or exploits are used under any circumstances.

Preiswerte und schnelle Blade & Soul Power Leveling 1-50 Paket Zeit : 3,5 Tage 60e

1. Blade & Soul Power Leveling 1-50

2. Halten Sie alle Wert Tropfen für deinen Charakter

3. Complate alle Klassenaufgaben

4. Sie können einige Einzelteile , Waffen , Gold und Materialien erhalten

5. 100% sicher garantiert wird, keine Hacks , Cheats , verboten sind Bots oder Exploits unter keinen Umständen verwendet .

« Problem whit Login in BNS | Selling 2 accounts, 6 different lvl 45+ classes »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Blade and Soul (EU) Character making\ Power Leveling
04/28/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 29 Replies
Helllooooo guys I'm back! It was a long time when I actually did levelings and services because my time didn't let me do such things, but here I am again now. So what can I offer this time ? - Daily challanges. - Level 50 character boosting. - Multiruns\Dungeons. You make a character, name it, then I level it up to level 1-50 or to the desired level. I am not using any hacks or bots, I'm doing this all by myself. I'm also doing requests for ANY daily quests.
CHEAPEST POWER LEVELING SERVICE Blade and Soul
03/18/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 11 Replies
I'm a professional power leveler, 100% positive feedback and i had been leveled lots of game before like guildwars2, diablo 3, wildstar, archeage etc. Price: 80$ Time frame: 2-3days, mostly 2days depends of server lag and maintenance, (MANUAL leveling, no 3rd party/bot) Payment: paypal( send it as a friend/relatives) Note: All golds and items will be kept in your storage upon leveling your toon Skype: LegitDkz - - - Updated - - -
[Selling] Blade & Soul - Power Leveling and DIAMOND Arena Elo Boosts!
03/05/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 3 Replies
As you all know, I do a lot of elo boosts in various games, and I'm back for Blade & Soul, a game I'm very passionate about! I've been playing the game off and on for a good couple of years on foreign servers, and now the game has just launched in EU and NA! I'm offering fast and cheap power leveling from 1-45. (Usually takes a day, maybe 2 depending on how many clients I have.) and cheap arena boosts. Everything is done BY HAND. This means NO third party software is used, ensuring the...
[Selling] Blade & Soul Power Leveling! [100% safe] 1-45lvl,Custom leveling!
02/25/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings players, Are you tired of leveling of your character? You do not have time for leveling your character,because you are busy with school or work? You do not want to use third-party programs or simply bots? But you still want to achieve certain things in the game? We can help you, we are a new team, which offers power leveling service, the team is based of a few members with experience over 12 years in MMO,MOG,FPS games,we do power leveling in almost every game with the best prices...