Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How does World PVP System Work in Blade and Soul

Discussion on How does World PVP System Work in Blade and Soul within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How does World PVP System Work in Blade and Soul

i copy something from u7buy, it explain how does world PVP system work in blade and soul as following:
PVP system in blade and soul often be divided into world PVP and arena PVP. We introduce about arena PVP in past article. And i will talk about world PVP now. How does PVP System Work in Blade and Soul. When we talk about competitive play based on skills in blade and soul, we must refer to arena. There are many different ways to challenge other martial artists in PVP combat. These can be simply entering the Arena and competing against other martial artists to test your skills in World PVP equipped with a Faction uniform.

When the game starts, blade and soul player must reside either dark red or blue line corps, the two ruling parties are the earthly realm. Because there is a big difference in philosophy, the paper factions often fight against each other. Are you willing to support from blue to order free philosophy? Or do you think there is no military can bring true happiness realm? Well let you decide. In all of the open world PVP area, players can kill the enemy NPC or accomplish some goal, to get PVP points. You have to walk or run back to the base turned over, you saved up before opening, better returns, you will get. However, if you are open before the other players kill points, they will take all your points and blade and soul gold. Racking up a lot of points for bonus time is quite substantial. It will be for the players during the open world PVP kill each other greatest incentive. After joining a camp, players will get a unified faction. It must be equipped to join the World PVP, do daily tasks pie, or use a faction Wind stride port. Most of the time, the paper factions fighting each other due to resource. If you want to join a martial artist in the world PVP, shoulder stand open the map, find factions sign, go there, and equipped with a unified faction.
Old 04/10/2016, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Eh I will try to explain to you from my side of view how the pvp is based there.

PVP FACTIONS - The Curlean Order and Crimson Legion. It doesn't really matter which faction you chose since you will be able to change between them in game.
Open world PVP - you have those FACTION CLOTHES when you have them you can fight with player from opposite faction anywhere. The most pvp action is around faction quests which are in moonwater and soulstone plains (they give you soulstones which can be sold nicely and also you will need them a lot for upgrading your equipment). So while doing quests you have pvp action around.

ARENA 1v1 and 3v3:
1v1 - basically is player vs player and ranking counts with this one
3v3 - one player from team is fighting with another one and other 2 players can interupt them and jump into fight to help others it is really intersting not ordinary content. Here is video from youtube
From arena you will get zen bens which can be exchanged with merchant and again you can pick up soulstones from merchant along side with other itmes as well.
I tried to be short here so you get better view of how it is. Hope I was helpful