Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crafting and Gathering

Discussion on Crafting and Gathering within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crafting and Gathering

Do you have a script or is there one, to somehow fool the game and be able to sign contracts with all the guilds and gatherers?
Old 03/30/2016, 05:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Not possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] MMONinja FFXIV Bot Hunting, Fishing, Gathering, Crafting, Multiboxing &more
01/14/2014 - Final Fantasy XIV - 4 Replies
Introducing MMONinja FFXIV All-in-One Bot. With our FFXIV Bot you can easily go to bed while the bot hunts monsters, gathers resources (mining/botany), fishing or crafting for you. Unlike other pixel bots, our bots are 100% memory-based and packed with many powerful features like - Multiboxers: bot up to 100 FFXIV accounts on the same computer (No sandboxie or virtual machine needed) - Background mode: you can surf web or work on other things while botting - Advanced skill system - You...
Which Bot Program to get for Gathering & Crafting?
08/30/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 3 Replies
Hi All, I am totally new at this. Would like as a few questions. 1. Is botting detectable if I do not abuse it? 2. Which Program is the best to stay undetected and for harvesting and crafting? 3. Which Program is easier to use :) I am sick of running around in circles to farm botanist and I am only level 17, feeling like a bot. So I decided why not actually get a bot to do it for me. :D Please help. Which programs will you recommend for a beginner using the program on his own...
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)
The Elder Scrolls Online: Video shows crafting, gathering
05/19/2013 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
It's a known fact that every RPG/MMORPG game has it's interesting technique which usually revolves around crafting items, manufacturing them, destroying them and enhancing them. And, as of now, Elder Scrolls will be no different to those games. The video below explains exploration and gathering within the games city, Tamriel. Zenimax online creative developer, Paul Sage, says that "exploring will make it easier to find plants, skins and other useful ingredients which are found throughout...
Profession Guides, Gathering and Crafting.
04/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Wanna help out the forums and i need the rep so im gonna be working on some guides heres my first a cloth farming guide and Tailoring guide. (Sorry if its abit long) Quote: This cloth farming guide provides you with a guideline of what level humanoids to fight for certain types of cloth. While each type of cloth drops off a wide level range of mobs the very lowest and highest level humanoids of each range actually have an extremely small chance to drop. For example, Syndicate Watchman...