Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3rf KFM Macro auf Razer Tastatur

Discussion on 3rf KFM Macro auf Razer Tastatur within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3rf KFM Macro auf Razer Tastatur

Hi im trying to get a 3rf macro to work in razer synapse but i cant seem to figure it out

if anyone has a macro for razer synapse pls give it to me
Old 03/18/2016, 12:17   #2

You know how easy it is to ani-cancel? Try a simple RMB + 2 combo. Do it as fast as you can. Got the clue? Press record or whatever on your application, press the used button behavior and save. Try it ingame. Still too slow? Tweak the delay.

That is how people make their macro. Instead of waiting for someone to reply on your problem here, you could have had simply done this by yourself within 10 minutes.

And yes, I am using a KFM. I know what I am talking about.
Old 03/20/2016, 21:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
You know how easy it is to ani-cancel? Try a simple RMB + 2 combo. Do it as fast as you can. Got the clue? Press record or whatever on your application, press the used button behavior and save. Try it ingame. Still too slow? Tweak the delay.

That is how people make their macro. Instead of waiting for someone to reply on your problem here, you could have had simply done this by yourself within 10 minutes.

And yes, I am using a KFM. I know what I am talking about.
Yes but if i do it like that it wont work (thats the reason why i ask)
Im kinda annoyed from guys like you..
I tried that and get stuff like 0,073 and 0,039 but as soon as i put it in a makro like that it wont work
all that happens is that the game wont do the first attack or **** up the second, third time and so on..
Old 03/20/2016, 22:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auren! View Post
Yes but if i do it like that it wont work (thats the reason why i ask)
Im kinda annoyed from guys like you..
I tried that and get stuff like 0,073 and 0,039 but as soon as i put it in a makro like that it wont work
all that happens is that the game wont do the first attack or **** up the second, third time and so on..
guys like him gave you a real solid answer. what you want is the everyone deserves a trophy **** that your mommy taught you.

do what the man said, record it then tweak it until it works right. dont be such a *****.