Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FM Brightstone Solo?

Discussion on FM Brightstone Solo? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
FM Brightstone Solo?

Heyho

Ich wollte mal fragen ob jemand ne ahnung hat wie man Brightstone mit dem FM solo rennen kann.
Ich schaffe es gerade so nicht was bestimmt an meiner vorgehensweise/Skillung/EQ liegt.

Hätte da jemand en Tipp?
Old 02/14/2016, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes. I solo it with true profane weapon and no attack gem with FM. it is not as fast as assassin or summoner though.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:Go Rank Boosting Solo & Duo Solo & Duo 24/7
05/11/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 60 Replies
THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION EloBoostNow is one of the best League of Legends Boosting company, and we are expanding our interests into CS:GO. We have a acquired a team of high level boosters willing to play for you or duo with you to get you to the rank you desire. Price Listing Placements: $45 Solo $60 Duo Perfect for new accounts. Get placed where you belong instead of being dragged down by new players just starting out.
[Selling] EUW s4 Dia 3v3 Plat Solo s5 Dia Solo 78 Champions 12 Skins 680RP 4800IP
02/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Summoner icons : Screenshot by Lightshot Champions : 78 Skins : 12 Rune Pages : 4 S5 : Diamond ( Low amount of games) very high mmr S4 : Damond 3v3 ; Platinum SoloQ S3 : Platinum S2 : Silver Currently Unranked
Selling 5540 solo mmr solo Dota 2 account
04/29/2014 - Dota - 1 Replies
I'm selling my steam Dota 2 account with 5540 solo, 5300 party rating. If you are interested pw me skype: dmitriy.sergeev10
Monster Beats Solo oder Solo HD ?
01/07/2012 - Music - 2 Replies
Ich will mir in den nächsten Tagen Beats bestellen entweder die Beats Solo oder die Solo HD. Jetzt stellt sich mir die Frage ob es sich wirklich lohnt die Solo HD zu kaufen, die gewissermaßen auch teurer sind. Was können die mehr bzw. Sound soviel besser ? Freue mich auf eure Antworten LG