Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wheel Spins seem to be client side

Discussion on Wheel Spins seem to be client side within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wheel Spins seem to be client side

NOT DAILY DASH,

But the wheel of fortune seems to be client, Possibly spawn items with spins?

Going to be poking around more, Thought I throw it out here.
Old 02/02/2016, 01:14   #2

hmm
Old 02/02/2016, 01:26   #3

The "Get Lucky" stuff are always server sided. You may alter the "spin speed", but not the reward.
Since they removed the spin velocity and the "gather the item before it fades away", there is no real use of hacking that part.

Item hacking is not possible, even while bypassing GG.
Check e.g. the Silkroad "Gacha" stuff. You can speed up the animation and such, but not alter the reward itself.
Old 02/03/2016, 03:58   #4

Stuff like this is usually server side. Developers are not that naive to make it client side as it would be massively abused since day one. I don't even feel like bothering to check myself as that's how assured I am that it is.
Old 02/03/2016, 07:18   #5

Well the spin doesnt even count. You get your reward (steps) as soon as you click spin.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item_proto server side to client side
06/07/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hy Elitepvpers ... I have a problem and i came to the best metin2 tehnic team in the world ... Hope you understand what i want and sorry for my bad english ! I want to transfer the item_proto server side in the client side ... to see all my items , and i don't know if i can .... Please try to help me ... if you got answers please write in english ! Thank's verry much epvp ! love you :*
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side
06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys Ein großen dank schon mal der mir die richtigen per Kommi oder pn schickt :)
Server side ann client Side things.
08/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 10 Replies
Just for more we know guys.. this way none will lose his time. Wtaht we know now is: Speed: Cleint Side. Map Coord: Client side. Damage : Server Side.
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.