Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade & Soul

Discussion on Blade & Soul within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade & Soul

Hey guyz,

Since there is no thread/topic about blade & soul on epvp, i took the initiative to post a thread in the psro adv section bcuz i want to reach sro players mostly.

Being a hardcore psro player for quite a while now, i had a lot of good moments playin with my team (TheEmpire) in several servers (Venture was the best so far), but we came to the point that psro scene has reached its limit, it get into a cycle where big guilds join a server, compete, achieve/fail, then move to an other one, which result to an unstable community and a waste of time/money for both players & server owners.

This being said, im here to talk bout blade & soul which is our next mmo, the last one hopefully, since most of my team quitted sro.
If you didnt heard bout it, its clearly the best MMORPG out there (in asia) according to many hardcore mmo players, reviews, forums feedback...the good news for the sro players is that b&s was only released in Asia, main reason u didnt hear bout it, BUT it will be released in Europe & NA, finally, the 19th of januery 2016.

To be quick, blade & soul is a Korean fantasy martial-arts MMORPG developed by NCSOFT (Aion, GuildWars, Lineage). The game uses a real-time battle system in the third person camera view and requires players to "combo" a series of attacks, much like that of fighting games.
There is various classes, all of them are attackers, there is no support etc.. for ex : blademaster (1h samurai), destroyer (2h bigazz glavie), force master (mage), assassin (ninja naruto style), etc...
Here is some specs bout the game : the storyline is like a video game on xbox or ps4, you got cinematics, all ur quests are related to each others, you gotta choose a faction, you got jobs devided btw gathering & crafting (you can craft a shitload of things), you can jump so high in the sky & glide (its epic), PvP is the hardest aspect of the game (only skillful players can win), its PURE play2win, etc..

Anyway, i could write bout it for dayz, but i just wanted to let you guyz now bout this if you are tired to waste ur time & quit the vicious cycle of sro.
If you got any questions or wanna join our group (we are ~15 ppl), add me on skype : aliwood_14 (france) or send me a PM on epvp.
We will play on Ebon Hall server (EU) !

Link to official website :

bb silkroad, Hello Blade & Soul !

Ps : to the mods, could you not delete this thread or atleast close it since there is no blade & soul section on epvp, thx.
Old 01/15/2016, 17:13   #2

Old 01/16/2016, 21:08   #3

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I started on ebon hall, I'm in.
Let's have some fun!
Old 01/18/2016, 12:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
I started on ebon hall, I'm in.