Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade & Soul Private Server [Atomix B&S]

Discussion on Blade & Soul Private Server [Atomix B&S] within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Blade & Soul Private Server [Atomix B&S]

Atomix Blade & Soul is the first and only private server for the MMORPG Blade & Soul.

Blade & Soul is in development by Korean game developer NCsoft and its Team Bloodlust division. Holding the slogan, "The Signature Eastern Fantasy," Blade & Soul is a fantasy martial-arts game featuring stunning graphics by artist Hyung-Tae Kim. The game is in closed beta testing in Korea, with reports of an open beta sometime in late 2011 or early 2012. English localization and release is currently unknown.
Blade & Soul consists of four playable races and 8 classes. Currently, only 6 classes have been revealed: Blade Master, Kung-Fu Master, Force Master, Destroyer, Assassin, and Summoner. Available classes are determined by race.

CHARACTERS/CLASS

HOW TO CONNECT

SUPPORT
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2012, 22:40   #2

is there anyone working on that server`?
Old 08/02/2012, 23:05   #3

website offline ?
Old 08/03/2012, 05:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafiru View Post
website offline ?
i think they are having some maintenance.
yesterday it's was online.
Old 08/03/2012, 07:07   #5

how to Register?
Old 08/03/2012, 07:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdrip25 View Post
how to Register?
registration are still offline.
Old 08/04/2012, 22:07   #7

dude how come your posting 2 different servers? you did GamezTERA aswell and posted it yesterday roughly same time. You part of a team or just posting them to make people aware of them? And as far as i know Atomix cant get Blade and Soul server files working. They keep tinkering with them and you can register an account which you could months ago but you cannot play. Thought you might of known this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2012, 16:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
dude how come your posting 2 different servers? you did GamezTERA aswell and posted it yesterday roughly same time. You part of a team or just posting them to make people aware of them? And as far as i know Atomix cant get Blade and Soul server files working. They keep tinkering with them and you can register an account which you could months ago but you cannot play. Thought you might of known this?
none. i'm not part of the team.
just sharing this small information about these two p.server.
atomix are testing their server emulator. its not yet officially release.
lets say that they are on alpha phase. some character class or feature in game are not yet functioning. they are still updating their emulator.

and on gameztera, they are on beta phase. many player are encountering some major bugs in game, and their dev team are fixing some bugs.

and B&S registration website are up.
Old 08/13/2012, 13:58   #9

pls someone convert this atomix B&S server to torrent and put link in PM or in replay..
Old 08/18/2012, 21:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhizzu View Post
none. i'm not part of the team.
just sharing this small information about these two p.server.
atomix are testing their server emulator. its not yet officially release.
lets say that they are on alpha phase. some character class or feature in game are not yet functioning. they are still updating their emulator.

and on gameztera, they are on beta phase. many player are encountering some major bugs in game, and their dev team are fixing some bugs.

and B&S registration website are up.
Shows how much you actually know, Atomix have B&S server files not an emulator. So please stop spamming useless stuff. This isnt even worth trying to play as you cant do anything ingame only basic stuff. Its unplayable like ive allready said.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2012, 21:34   #11

Its a good looking game but you can barely to anything! I made it to the beach then during my fight got pushed into a steel cage and can't get out... Yea buggy as hell and have the quest don't go thru fully!
Old 10/23/2012, 10:32   #12

can someone help me i have stuck on mission 7 in B&S. I get stuck at the cave part of the mission, right after I kill the 4 wooden dummies. The guy on the rock in the corner doesn't come down and just stays there. Can anyone help me please!!!
Old 10/23/2012, 12:42   #13

other character
is bugg
Old 08/20/2015, 16:37   #14

THANK

Tags
atomix b&s, blade&soul, online, private server