Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Blade&Soul]Russian PlayBNS OBT

Discussion on [Blade&Soul]Russian PlayBNS OBT within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/09/2014, 20:56   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
its time for a english bns server me and my guys are working on it almost 75% translated in english.
Rates are all x2 because its already rly fast.
All classes are working and we are adding some nice costum stuff like skateboards bikes taming monsters etc.

its time for a english bns server me and my guys are working on it almost 75% translated in english.
All classes are working and we are adding some nice costum stuff like skateboards bikes taming monsters etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIN View Post
And u have the data to set up a private server? do u have a website? forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darap View Post
If that's true, you're the hero of many MMORPG gamers.
Or you're just trolling.

Till then see you guys in this russian server...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattox View Post
@tigerfire it would be rlly nice if u can post ur forum or ur website of this server.

but if anyone knows how to patch the russian server to english just post it here. it is rlly helpfull !

thanks!!

Guys its totally fake, noone can make such things till its live on the korean/chinese servers. Again, ITS FAKE. If its not, PROVE IT. :r tfm:
Old 04/09/2014, 22:38   #62

Quote:

Come on guys, the most obvious clue in bold.
Lmao skateboards, bikes and taming monster, atleast play the game or watch some bns vids before you start trolling
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2014, 23:09   #63

Ohh i see ,i said that my Team is working on costum stuff that has not been implanted in the Game.
Those guys know what they are doing.
So you want to tell me that no pserver has costum stuff in it?
Just look at Cabal.
Yeah when its released you dont have to play it.
Old 04/10/2014, 01:08   #64

if you say that you have translated 75% bring some screenshot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2014, 06:20   #65

Quote:
Ohh i see ,i said that my Team is working on costum stuff that has not been implanted in the Game.
Those guys know what they are doing.
So you want to tell me that no pserver has costum stuff in it?
Just look at Cabal.
Yeah when its released you dont have to play it.
Blade and Soul will NEVER have bikes XD You're so fake dude.
Old 04/10/2014, 20:11   #66

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hentesgeci View Post
Blade and Soul will NEVER have bikes XD You're so fake dude.
You rly dont know what Custom means dont you?

well not that i actually believe him, but i assume that the russian server gets a english translation in a month.

And there is no need for bikes in BnS how dumb...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2014, 20:53   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIN View Post
You rly dont know what Custom means dont you?

well not that i actually believe him, but i assume that the russian server gets a english translation in a month.

And there is no need for bikes in BnS how dumb...
yeah so where i say... when admin see in russian server are many english player or international... make he english patch later
Old 04/10/2014, 23:16   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by haruyami View Post
There's a tool in the Russian Translation SVN to extract and apply the translation file in the gamedata file.
Would be nicer to share that tool and explain how do all that
Old 04/11/2014, 02:05   #69

any english patch to translate it? kinda having trouble playing it lol. Btw this server is not fake just an fyi.
Old 04/12/2014, 21:04   #70

elite*gold: 15
all join the chinese server. its better then every fking private server. 75% translation patch to english over 1000 english player on dojo server. just go to the bladeandsouldojo frorum and look how to join!
Old 04/12/2014, 21:10   #71

Quote:
all join the chinese server. its better then every fking private server. 75% translation patch to english over 1000 english player on dojo server. just go to the bladeandsouldojo frorum and look how to join!
Yeah, since it's better to play a server with 280-360ms+ (with boosters) on CN than a fully working priv server, where for me is at 50-80ms if server doesn't lag (they're fixing it).
But overall it's better to play on official server if you can handle the lag, since we don't know how long that private server will last and if they will get any updates...
Old 04/12/2014, 21:14   #72

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Wow genius.. BnS is a fast pace game and the difference between china and russian server is huge from EU.
Old 04/15/2014, 16:01   #73

Hey does anywone know what the gm server is ?????
Old 04/16/2014, 10:01   #74

hi guys , i download the russian client and update it , but when i click start nothing happen , blade and soul icon show up in my Task Manager for 2 seconds then disappear and nothing after...
Old 04/16/2014, 10:15   #75

I dont know what happen.. i cant access to the playbns.com.. and i neither can enter the game...

i hope they didnt desappear like that

Tags
b&s, blade and soul, bns, playbns, private server