Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA[ KFM HM24 2376AP EU Jinsoyun + Content ready fully playable and geared alts

Discussion on [NA[ KFM HM24 2376AP EU Jinsoyun + Content ready fully playable and geared alts within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA[ KFM HM24 2376AP EU Jinsoyun + Content ready fully playable and geared alts

Hello to all interested.
Iím selling my time and effort imputed to this game from very long time. Unfortunetly personal issues causing me to abandon my lifestyle, so :
Hereby i present my KFM (main char) with described in pictures items from last content ,
- Very high UNITY rank;
- Over 13k gold in cash + many more in items + some HM coins & much more .
- Additional content ready alternate chars (SF Wingsong Bracer 3 HM21,Gunner Grand Celestial 3 HM21,FM Grand Celestial 3 HM20)
I think any player old or new could highly benefit from my gathered items.
Every main gear/items have been inputed to photos containing PVE and PVP gear.

Screenshot Details :
https://imgur.com/a/FHAMCWH

Asking price would be 100$
If you're intersted to my account
Kindly Add me in discord to discuss further

MY DISCORD ID#: Lesterry#2718

hope someone will continue the legacy but I hope whoever buys this will have just as much fun as I use to.
Thank you so much for reading my thread​