Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying your gold BnS

Discussion on buying your gold BnS within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up buying your gold BnS

Hi all,

I'm interested in buying your gold BnS

Add me on Skype or Discord my profile -

Payment method is paypal, skrill or webmoney, btc, wu .etc

I am new here, however I am a repped member on g2g -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS BnS NA 32k BnS EU 54k
08/06/2018 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTS BnS NA 32k BnS EU 54k skype : live:nums_6
[Trading] Trading Overwatch key for your gold in WOW/RS/BnS/FF14/POE and more
08/14/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 71 Replies
Hello, We are trading Overwatch key for all types of your in-game gold, mainly WoW gold,RS gp,BnS gold,POE orb and FFXIV gil. Game codes will be sent to you via messengers or email in minutes (5-15) under confirmation of gold received in game. This is a trustworthy buyer that's in business for years. All game codes are purchased legally from official seller. We say No to credit card fraud!
BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns
08/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Item4trade is now back with EZbot, (with an all new anti cheat detection) the strongest bot for NA/EU/RU BNS. This bot is capable of doing nearly anything in BNS, from farming massive ammounts of gold to making your own custom scripts, to even pvping in arena for you to increase your rank to show off to all of your friends. EZbot will also farm all your dailies for you so you don't have to take time out of your day to do the boring hassels of BNS. Feel free to check out this channel to see what...
[Trading] OVERWATCH ORIGINS for your bns gold
06/17/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 4 Replies
hi I wan to trade my ovewatch: origins(Diablo3+RoS in same account) account for blade and soul EU gold,server doesnt matter we can do cross-server. D3 that comes with account has 700~sc and 800~hc paragon level Price 1k Gold or nearest offer
Buy your BnS Gold , pay you EURO with paypal ! If you want to sell, comtact me !
05/30/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
hello everyone we are a big company, per day we need much gold of BnS, if you have BnS gold, you can sell to us, we pay you euro with paypal. we pay immediately after we trade. We can trade with Loot Auction (Lobby), it is easy and fast ! any question please contact us with skype :rain4road or eMail :[email protected] thank you