Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS BnS Gold [NA] Good Price & Good Rep++

Discussion on WTS BnS Gold [NA] Good Price & Good Rep++ within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS BnS Gold [NA] Good Price & Good Rep++

Selling Blade & Soul Gold

Why should you choose me?
because I offer you a fast, secure transaction with good reputation, also with account since 2015 at epvp. In your first time I offer you a step by step for more comfort and security, I also do not offer large amounts. You can check my profile and see my 30+ completed transactions without problems and i'm not cheapest seller but i'm the most trusted

You can check the price on my Discord or Skype

DISCORD: xheontrader#6056
contact me using skype button; send me a PM or reply the post

Paypal Condition
Note: i'm paying for virtual goods and wont refund the money.

Feedback

Tags
blade & soul gold, gold 1, na

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS BnS NA 32k BnS EU 54k
08/06/2018 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTS BnS NA 32k BnS EU 54k skype : live:nums_6
BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns
08/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Item4trade is now back with EZbot, (with an all new anti cheat detection) the strongest bot for NA/EU/RU BNS. This bot is capable of doing nearly anything in BNS, from farming massive ammounts of gold to making your own custom scripts, to even pvping in arena for you to increase your rank to show off to all of your friends. EZbot will also farm all your dailies for you so you don't have to take time out of your day to do the boring hassels of BNS. Feel free to check out this channel to see what...
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&&
06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen. Fakten: Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein COD 7-9 sind Pflicht! Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&&
06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen. Fakten: Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein COD 7-9 sind Pflicht! Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&&
06/07/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen. Fakten: Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein COD 7-9 sind Pflicht! Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!