Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying BNS EU and NA BEST PRICE !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying BNS EU and NA BEST PRICE !

Buying BNS EU and NA

Have 1k+ order complect My feedback https://store.playerauctions.com/w00t/

- INSTANT PAYMENT PayPal/Skrill/WMZ/BTC/Bank Transfer
- NO LIMIT No matter how much curremcy you have, we buy all!
- 100% SECURE Always trustworthy!

CURRENT PRICE RANGE
NA 10-14$ for 1000g
EU 10-13$ for 1000g

If you don't like the instant buy price, don't remove us from Skype, we will contact you later when price is higher. It's best that you check price with us often!

skype live:fastselling_2

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS BnS NA 32k BnS EU 54k
08/06/2018 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTS BnS NA 32k BnS EU 54k skype : live:nums_6
Selling&Buying EU&NA BNS gold -great price,trusted seller,instant delivery
04/20/2018 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Reasons to buy from me: 1)Plenty of feedback/vouches/reputation 2)Good price(much cheaper than at gold selling sites) 3)Instant delivery(much faster than at gold selling sites) 4)Safe IP(much safer than at gold selling sites) PS - also looking for suppliers! add me please Payment options: Skrill
Buying BnS Gold. Good Price
09/12/2017 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm buying BnS Gold. High amounts for good price. Just pm me here or add me on skype: live:martin.stedan
[Selling] Selling BnS EU Server Gold 3.5$ Per 100g Best Price in The Market 10m Fast Delivery
07/20/2017 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, I'm selling Blade and Soul EU Server Gold With the Best Price in the market right now 3.5$ Per 100g and it could be negotiable right now i have 1k Gold stock which would be 35$ in total. Any ways I've been selling gold before for other Gold Suppliers like Whinkerton and Large Sells, from here you can Check my trades with them https://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/ratings/4721982/positive/ so it would be 10-20m Delivery. You can contact me on Skype: ahmed.meso6 Add me to...
BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns
08/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Item4trade is now back with EZbot, (with an all new anti cheat detection) the strongest bot for NA/EU/RU BNS. This bot is capable of doing nearly anything in BNS, from farming massive ammounts of gold to making your own custom scripts, to even pvping in arena for you to increase your rank to show off to all of your friends. EZbot will also farm all your dailies for you so you don't have to take time out of your day to do the boring hassels of BNS. Feel free to check out this channel to see what...