Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading 3 accounts for a good EU BnS account 1000+ AP

Discussion on Trading 3 accounts for a good EU BnS account 1000+ AP within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Thumbs up Trading 3 accounts & e*gold for a good EU BnS account 1000+ AP

-I will be trading my steam account with many bought games
-I will be trading a Crossfire account with 6 VIPs and 1 Star
-I will be giving 500 elite*gold for premium badge 1 year.

Note: If you want other stuff, we can talk about it through my Discord account: BM#0900

Stuff I need in the Blade & Soul account:

A good male account.
Classes I need Blade Dancer, Blade Master, Assasin, Soul Fighter, Gunslinger, or Destroyer.
1000+ AP
Good Outfits
Europe Server

__________________________________________________ ___________

Please contact me in Discord and comment in the thread, to reply to you as soon as possible.

Discord name: BM#0900
Skype name: freckingspace
__________________________________________________ ___________

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying BnS Gold. Good Price
09/12/2017 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm buying BnS Gold. High amounts for good price. Just pm me here or add me on skype: live:martin.stedan
BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns
08/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Item4trade is now back with EZbot, (with an all new anti cheat detection) the strongest bot for NA/EU/RU BNS. This bot is capable of doing nearly anything in BNS, from farming massive ammounts of gold to making your own custom scripts, to even pvping in arena for you to increase your rank to show off to all of your friends. EZbot will also farm all your dailies for you so you don't have to take time out of your day to do the boring hassels of BNS. Feel free to check out this channel to see what...
[Buying] WTB BnS acc Good character 550+ AP
07/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTB> BM or KFM or Destroyer 550+ ap , my skype is DimitarMarinkov .. pm me offers i have 50 Euro .. need just one Character like 550+ ap . Contact me and we can make deal :)
Bot for open 2 BnS Windows and Good bot
04/22/2016 - Blade & Soul - 2 Replies
hi i search a bot that i can open 2 Windows in BnS. And someone know a good bot (must not free) that farm all dailys ect with MAIN account? (i want not a bot where every see that im a hacker, only a bot who runs with normal speed and more cz i dont want a bann on my main ACC THX
want to sell my account (1000+ weapons,1000+stanag,1000+dx)
02/18/2014 - Infestation Trading - 8 Replies
Hey. Time to stop playing this game. So i want to sell my account. 20+ Snipers 80+ sniper ammo 600+ Assault Rifles 200+ Good Pistols 1000+ Stanag 30 1000+ Bandages DX