Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl55 - HM12 - Warlock - 1067AP - Eisenherz

Discussion on lvl55 - HM12 - Warlock - 1067AP - Eisenherz within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl55 - HM12 - Warlock - 1067AP - Eisenherz

Heya!

I stopped playing after 55 patch dropped and the chances of me returning are slim to none so hopefully someone else is able to have some fun with my account.

Maincharacter; 55 Warlock

Stats; 1067AP - 115k HP / HM12

Weapon; Riftwalk Razor Stage 3

Badges; Shadow aswell as Ice soul badge & mystic badge

Ring; Penumbra 3

Earring; Phantasm 3

Necklace; Oath 10

Braclet; Tiger 10

Belt; Eternity 6

Soulshield; 8/8 Skybreak Spire

Screenshot of my current gear;

Additionally there's still roughly 500 gold on this account and a bunch of crafting materials aswell as some currency (100 Raven Feathers, 79 Hive Queen's Wings, etc.)

I only accept PayPal. You will send me the necessary amount of money and I'll immediately change the email to yours and you'll recieve all account information to log in. No middleman or similar scamattempts.

Please message me with the amount you're willing to pay for my account and we'll negotiate the final price based on your offer. I wont respond to messages such as "How much?".
Old 04/15/2018, 21:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
[QOUTE]I wont respond to messages such as "How much?".[/QOUTE]

What are you hoping for? Imagine you go to a store and the seller asks you how much to pay? Thats useless.... Give a price or keep your account... btw i would pay 70€ for it!

Tags
blade & soul account