Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Premium 10, over 1200AP WL and 9 other characters lvl50/55

Discussion on Premium 10, over 1200AP WL and 9 other characters lvl50/55 within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Premium 10, over 1200AP WL and 9 other characters lvl50/55

Selling my premium rank 10 account with master pack goodies (title + outfit) and various other rare things, since I'll be quitting this game and i'm in need of money.

EU - Main
You can see the "main" gear in the pic above. For the gems used on the weapon it's a Gilded Amethyst, Hexa Elemental gem, and Hepta on the rest of them.
The character has the full Vortex Temple soulshield set with most of them having Best in Slot rolls + max enchant. It also has the newest pvp soulshields (Beluga + Starstone) with most of them having best in slot rolls and enchants.

The gear not seen above is:
- Ascendant (PvP) weapon on Stage 6 which is the current max.
- Shadow: Earring Stage 6, Necklace Stage 3, Ring Stage 6.
- Skyhaven (PvP): Earring Stage 10, Bracelet Stage 6.
- Oath Necklace Stage 10
- All non-raid Mystic Badges

Other:
- Character has all skillbooks obtained
- owns over 300 Skins (F3 - Costume/Weapon)
- There are over 20 oils and 200 Evolve Stones left on this character alongside hundreds of other materials (Moonstones, Sacred Crystals, etc.) which you can sell for several thousands of gold or use them for new upcoming legendary items.

EU - The other 9 characters
- all of them have rare weapon skins/event outfits
- some of them have the Achievement from BT to get the Soulshields from Vendor

The NA character was used for Daily Dash rolls
- It holds a lot of materials including 500+ gold which can be used/sold
- has a free level 50 character ticket left over

More Info per PM
Price 550€
Old 01/03/2018, 18:50   #2

updated info + pic
Old 01/04/2018, 15:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me skype stiffer 1991 price is ok
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account - two lvl50 Stalkers on Jabbit - one lvl50 Esper Luminai - 100p on Jabbit
06/28/2016 - Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Wildstar Account! It has two lvl50 Stalkers on Jabbit, bot with two gear sets (ilvl100ish), one of them has fully runed Season 2 Pvpgear in the bank and 100p. The Esper which is on Luminai is lvl50 but it kinda has no gear. Payment only via Paypal. PM me with offers or leave a comment. Have a nice day :)
Wts 2 different accounts Frostgipfel- Assassin 526 ap lvl50 hm7 -Summoner 401ap lvl50
06/23/2016 - Blade & Soul - 0 Replies
Hello, hereby I wanted to sell my 2 different Accounts, because I will begin soon to study in abroad and thats why unfortunately i can't no longer play this awesome Accounts with some nice Names what i got. On which Server are this Accounts? => They are on the Europe Server "Frostgipfel" (one of the most populated servers there.) What include the 1.Account? 1.Character: FEMALE CHARACTER Level: 50
[Selling] BnS Account /Server:Himmelsfarm /lvl50 Blade Master /lvl50 Destroyer /lvl49 Warlock
03/31/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Moin, Aus zeitlichen Gründen verkaufe ich meinen Blade and Soul Account (Master Pack). Auf dem Account befinden sich : Destroyer lvl 50 421 AP Hongmoonbook(Emberstomp) Platinumrang Server : Himmelsfarm
[Selling] Helgate Global Acc; Marksman lvl50 r50 Evoker lvl50 r50
04/06/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Some details: About 100 different mods and stuff in banks, somewhere over 150 million Palladium when sold, doesn't include bound items. 10k Nanoshards :) about 10 different set gears laying around in bank Archivement to all races done to get max dmg output both main has pets etc full unique +AA items. Lots of real money spended to gear this acc, Marksman is real killer
[Selling] [V] Need for Speed World Acc (lvl50 / lvl50 / lvl44)
04/06/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsch= Ich biete hier einen Zugang für das Spiel an. Er hat 3 Fahrer, insgesamt 31 Autos (alle Pro/Ultra getunt), 30 Autos haben Bodykit, Tieferlegung, Neons usw. Als extra Vinyls sind Halloween und Valentinstag freigeschaltet. Der Zugang hat den VIP-Login weil es ein Starterpack ist und JEDER neu erstellte Fahrer hat für die ersten 10 Tage den Prestigemulti, kriegt also doppelte Punkte. Fahrer 1= 6 Autos (C B A und S Klasse), 3,9 Millionen Cash, 15 Tuningteile und 36 3sterne Skills im...