Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold on all EU Blade & Soul Server

Discussion on Selling Gold on all EU Blade & Soul Server within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold on all EU Blade & Soul Server

I am selling Gold on all Blade & Soul EU Server. 50k available right now!

Price: 0,04€/1g

Skrill as payment methode only. For safety reasons, low trades recommend!

Add me on Skype: Luckybru

or

PM me on epvp.
Old 04/22/2017, 12:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Online now. 10k available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING BNS GOLD ALL SERVERS FAST CHEAP
09/19/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
In stock gold EU- 215 gold US - 190 gold Contact me in skype [email protected] or just message me in forum if you wish to buy.Price is determinated of the amount you are willing to buy
BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns
08/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Item4trade is now back with EZbot, (with an all new anti cheat detection) the strongest bot for NA/EU/RU BNS. This bot is capable of doing nearly anything in BNS, from farming massive ammounts of gold to making your own custom scripts, to even pvping in arena for you to increase your rank to show off to all of your friends. EZbot will also farm all your dailies for you so you don't have to take time out of your day to do the boring hassels of BNS. Feel free to check out this channel to see what...
[Selling] BnS Gold | All Servers | Handmade Gold | Lowest rate | 0.15$ / 1g
05/07/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.fastmmogold.com/modules/homeslider/imag es/4895ac619fa2309acb37f3f85f15551df3a20e99_sample -1.jpg Low price, Express delivery, Safe & Secure. http://i.imgur.com/uQWDH81.png Private seller, all gold is hand made, trading via cross-server. You will receive your gold immediately, no waiting after payment is made. Why Me?