Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am to sell one percentage of my soul, the 25%, the fourth part os my soul

Discussion on I am to sell one percentage of my soul, the 25%, the fourth part os my soul within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am to sell one percentage of my soul, the 25%, the fourth part os my soul

I have 23 years and consider that my soul has a value very high, but want to experience something new and let that someone handle a part my soul, not am very religious but believe that have an essence spiritual that controls all in us, as them foundations of what are. For sale a part of my soul also because need money to start a business and is a form of thinking that you put my soul to the business, not am no scammer. The purchaser will remain a constant contact so that it can exercise its power over the Covenant.

This Document is legal, is eternal, is a possession of a part my soul. Is Lifetime the warranty and return. The Document is written by me and at the product will be attach and copy my ID. Please see these s Photo1: Photo2: Photo3: This links are the photos of the document For negotiation ask me in the messages is negotiable. The price in dollar is USD $990000.

A document which gives it possession of the 25% my soul, in the document it makes a pact with rights, duties and conditions.
I 'm Selling the fourth (1/4) part of my soul the. A document which gives it possession of the 25% my soul, in the document it makes a pact with rights, duties and conditions.
Now I wants to start one auction, can start since the 800,000 USD, the document I'll send for FedEx Express in maximum 5 Days. )

Old 01/15/2017, 19:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Cool story bro
/closed