Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Account with 9 Characters and 5 Level 50's Server Frostgipfel

Discussion on Selling Account with 9 Characters and 5 Level 50's Server Frostgipfel within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 30
Lightbulb Selling Account with 9 Characters and 5 Level 50's Server Frostgipfel

Hello im selling my Account, because i dont have any Time for it.

Characters :

Summoner : Level 50 Hongmoon 10 - 620 AP
Blademaster : Level 50 Hongmon 8 - 570 AP
Assasin : Level 50 Hongmoon 8 - 580 AP
Destroyer : Level 50 Hongmoon 3
Soulfighter : Level 50 Hongmoon 1

Rest is under lvl 50 but got every Class

There are tons of Stuff mats Potion Keys etc.
Ap Gems and Hm Skills on BM ASSA SUM

Premium Rank 8 almost 9 150k Points
Premium for 80 Days.

If you need more Informationss contact me

Price Start 50€
Best Regards Insane

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Level 15 Guild Server Frostgipfel
11/11/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling my Guild Level 15 Max. And 2 Finished ClanCostumes + 1 Unfinished but almost spend all mats The Guild Name is a popular one so anybody can use it 25€ go get it Contact me on Epvp if you are interested !
[Selling] Selling GW2 HOT Account 7 characters level 80 (original owner)
09/10/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi , i'm selling my account with 7 characters level 80 (EU)(Original Owner) , some of them with exotic gear and one of them ( the revenant with ascended gear ) . I got level 80 on pvp too and i got the legendary backpack for pvp ( The Ascension ) The account has HOT , 100% world complection on one character , some gemstore outfits and more ! For more details and proofs add me on skype : samaru.tadose1 I am waiting for offers write me on skype for full account details. I am the main owner of...
[Selling] Selling BDO Account Jrodine/Alustin with several Level 50 Characters
06/11/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 13 Replies
Account selled, please close Thread, thanks
Selling NA Level 30 No Elo Account - 50 Characters
03/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title denotes, my account is up for sale. It has no elo since I've never played ranked on it so it's a clean account when you start off. The RP and IP amounts in the images shown are what you get with the account. And also, as far as skins go the only one I have is the highlander skin for Tryndamere. Contact me on msn @ lilcuban309(add hotmail.com to the end of it) or @ my Skype: Aqollo
[Selling] Vindictus Account (3 level 70 Characters with Gear)
08/29/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a Vindictus account with three (3) level 70 characters. A Fiona, Lann, and Evie. They're all equipped with decent gear, good enough for you to actually play and enjoy the game. Just know that it's not the "best" gear. I will list each character and what items they have, approximately at least. I will not list the enchants or any specs that are too specific to help protect the identity of the account. Remember, all of the following characters are on the same one...